Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 11:00 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:53 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:52 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:51 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:51 AM

Old September 17th, 2024, 07:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Smiling slightly as Honeysucklebloom's compliment sent a thrill of happiness through her - look at her go, she was talking to cats! and not being a deadweight! maybe... - Wisteriawren opted to remain silent the rest of the trek as Goldfish arrived and led them out of camp. To... the ShadowClan border.

Saltmeadow Marsh. Wisteriawren had been here before, with Cherryswirl and Starlingflight. Both of which... weren't here with them anymore. Not in RiverClan, she meant. Not... dead... hopefully. Opting to stick to the back of the group, Wisteriawren followed after Goldfish, marking the border as the patrol leader did. She only paused at Goldfish's question, uncertain if it was she who was being addressed.

Even if it was her... Wisteriawren was suddenly at a loss for words. All she ended up doing was smile, though it looked a little pained.

[ @Blaaze - Goldfish / @iliri - Honeysucklebloom ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 18th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Not too enthused about going to the RiverClan border, Darkfall led his patrol confidently. Things went from bad to worse though as they drew closer and he noticed that the disgusting, muddy landscape was far grosser than it’s usual. This was… unfortunate.

Head turning to Mudslide (that was such an unfortunate name given the circumstances) and Silentpaw, the massive tabby called to them. ”Watch your step you two. It’s a bit slicker than usual and if we do encounter any of the fish lovers, I’d rather it not be covered in mud.” He highly doubted that they would encounter any of RiverClan, however, that did not mean that he wanted to take any chance. Being covered in filth would be disadvantageous not just for the sake of appearances, but if a fight broke out (unlikely) then it would be a pain in the ass if they were slipping on everything. [His rper doesn’t think that makes any sense, but he’s sleepy so screw it!]

With that out of the way, he carried on. Large paws kept him relatively steady on the slippery, uneven ground, but that didn’t prevent him from worrying about the cats accompanying him. Along with his aforementioned worries about the mud, truthfully… he just didn’t want to go digging in it. He wanted to get this done as quickly as possible so he could wash off and get back home, so any delays would be very irritating. Ugh, mud was so gross.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Starphobia icky post but got something done]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[50/100]
Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Always Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw fought the urge to scowl at the overly slippery and muddy ground. It was simply uncomfortable and unbearable. Not to mention he was back at the same place he'd already been at with Rookfire. He hadn't expected that to be the last time he'd visit the RiverClan border, but what he didn't expect was to be back here so soon.
He busied himself with watching Darkfall and Mudslide as well as his own steps, resulting in him rather struggling to keep up. He just wanted to get this done and over with. What cat would like this kind of environment??

{ @Dark - @Marigoldwhisper }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mud... It always came back to that, didn't it? Her cream colored paws dragged along and browned as the walked through the unevenly wet surface that was the Riverclan border. She kept her eyes high and her ears perked, her icy blue hues widened slightly as she looked over the border to Riverclan's side. No familiar frame nor pelt. The tall she-cat visibly slumped, but her expression stayed deathly deadpan and neutral. She gave Darkfall an acknowledging nod and Silentpaw a quick glance.

After that brief exchange, the warrior focused on her paws and not completely tripping over them. She seemed to be doing quite well, but if she knew anything she knew that if she sped up her pace by just a few heartbeats she'd be heading face first into mud. The she-cat raised her long tail and shook some mud from it, lashing it to and fro.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:26 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

honeysucklebloom
long-furred, large, black, sunshine classic tabby; bright amber eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

It wasn't hard to say that the large molly at least felt a little disappointed by the lack of a reply she received, but moreover, she decided that it may have been for the better. Wisteriawren appeared as if she had been countering her inner demons from how hesitant she appeared when speaking with her. It wasn't that Honeysucklebloom was angry about it—she understood the feeling rather well. Embarrassment was never something that she liked to deal with, only making her feel more uncomfortable in her skin. Perhaps it was something every cat in the clan dealt with often. Swishing her large tufted ears, the sunshine tabby observed the tall canopy of trees she and her patrol-mates trudged through. The echoes of leaf-fall were already beginning to submerge, the crispness infused with the air digging through her plush coat. The leaves, once a vibrant green, had begun to grow to adorn with fiery reds, deep oranges, and sunny yellows. A soft mist lingered above them, indicating how the days were growing shorter by the sunlight slanting through the thinning canopy, casting long shadows that danced on the ground. The molly drifted her eyes shut momentarily, listening to the wind rustling through the rough and weathered branches, and the crunching of leaves they stepped atop during their mostly silent walk. It wasn't often anyone experienced peace like this, or ever at all. Honeysucklebloom always preferred to take solitary walks to help ease any troubles cascading from her mind. It always seemed to grant her some sort of effect, normally something positive from the outcome.

Arriving at the border hadn't taken long, judging by the molly’s nose immediately shriveling up by the stench of the marshlands mingling with her own. It had only been for a moment she had forgotten why they were there, and honestly, she wished they weren't for the most part. Goldfish’s voice echoed through her ears, catching the molly’s attention as she glanced over towards the bicolored Lionheart. At least it was something to distract the trio with, she supposed. Everything that happened as of late only made the clan grow more worried about problems they shouldn't be facing, especially with the dramas of other clans. “Other than the ordeals that happen at every clan meeting… I’m afraid nothing far too interesting is going on,” The large molly admitted, hating to break the bright glimpse of easy-going chatter Goldfish was starting. “But, at least leaf-fall is coming. No more harsh, hot, sweaty weather to make us all wish for a dip in the cool rivers. It’s nice to take a moment to glimpse at our surroundings and see the true beauty of nature away from anything political for a while.” Honeysucklebloom cast a quick smile towards Goldfish, swiping a crushed fiery red leaf to show it towards the direction of the Lionheart’s face. She wasn't certain she would be thrilled with Honeysucklebloom’s gentle nature, but she could only hope she saw eye to eye. With that said the molly quietly began to remark their side of the border, noting the fact that no ShadowClan patrol was there to ruin their peaceful stroll.

@Rose @Blaaze [ got us an extension !! ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; September 19th, 2024 at 04:02 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 03:44 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Wisteriawren had responded first, with a tight smile, yet this reaction was not satisfactory. Goldfish blinked once, expression creased slightly with surprised concern. Yet she didn't ask questions about it. If the ex-kittypet wanted to speak, she would. If she didn't, it wasn't the scarred molly's job to pry and plead for an explanation. Perhaps on the way back she would ask if she was feeling alright. Perhaps she was sick. But the term sick had many different meanings. A cough or a heave or a retch didn't mean sickness. Not really. A mental swirl- caught in a typhoon of conflicting thoughts, when the raindrops turn to thorns, can be classified as sick. She had been there. There was not much else to it. Goldfish continued her work as Honeysucklebloom replied. There was truth in her words, the world was indeed encased in a magnificent cocoon of natural beauty. The fresh green fronds of which had lilted on the winds from their treetop perch had slowly begun to trickle to the earth like water. One by one. Greenleaf's gentle descent, like the leaves that floated down, to Leaf-fall. Goldfish would call it her favorite season- if she didn't enjoy the magnificent florescence each season blossomed. Even leaf-bare. Buuuut seasons she could swim would always take the crown. So yeah, she was biased. Honestly she could disagree easily with Honeysucklebloom, but the leaves made for good fun climbing so she decided against it.

"Yeah, seeing the leaves begin to fall- it does make me a bit sad, I quite like the swimming weather- but it's nice to step on them, walk in them, or simply look at them. I guess this is opinionated, but I've always found it weird how leaves can look so pretty when they die." Goldfish reciprocated to the bat of a scarlet-colored leaf with a paw of her own, popping it lightly into the air with her left pad for a moment before a swift, slight wind cradled it with one foul swoop into ShadowClan land. There was a small touch of disappointment on her face for a moment, expressive muscles beneath her fur creasing, before she tensed. The Ace of Spades lifted her tail slightly, but forced her muscles to relax. It was ShadowClan, on their side of the border. no big deal. Oh, wait. Stars damnit, it was Rookfire. And some other tomcat. Goldfish couldn't help but sigh- a neutral outtake of her partially held-in breath, when he immediately began nagging at her. So much for not caring anymore. Ha! Devil seemed to talk with her every chance they got. She flicked her hues toward her patrolmates for a second. I got this. No threat. seemed to radiate from the lionheart's focused dandelion eyes which faded as she turned back to Rookfire.

"Good Afternoon to you, too, Devil." she snorted in response, an irritable flick of her tail brushing the leaves. "Can't trust you around my apprentice is all. Nothing but good spirits on my end. You seem to care an awful lot about RiverClan for not being part of it anymore. Or in other words, I don't understand why you're so insistent on talking to me." There was a hint of honesty in her tone. Why would someone she disowned in the middle of a battle want to talk? What did he want with her clan? She continued to mark the border as though virtually unbothered by the slightly larger cat's presence. Which she slightly was, if Goldfish didn't lie to herself. She wasn't in the mood to speak with him. Ever. For a long time, anyways. But perhaps if she were being naive The Ace of Spades would guess they wanted to be on neutral grounds. But she wasn't naive.

Rookfire was coldhearted. She could- would- return the favor.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 20th, 2024 at 10:45 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:24 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
[ cw for minor icky opinion on disabilities ]
rookfire frowned, not the honest kind but instead a dishonest, mocking and quite honestly twisted version of what his expression of pity might be. "oohh no, dear, you dont understand. its simple entertainment" the enforcer shrugged, giving goldfish a tight lipped smile, eyes crinkling at the corners in amusement. "a nice reminder of a battle won" rookfire continued, striped tail flighting behind him easily before turning away from the scene entirely to wander along the border, checking the scent marks and undergrowth along the way.

"but you dont appear to have grown any more entertaining. a pity.. could you imagine losing the last bit of value you have to the world, roach? hmm?" he offered lastly, not even turning to look at goldfish again. with how underwhelming these last two conversations with goldfish had been, rookfire decided he wouldnt bother giving her attention anymore, even if the knowledge of her seeing him was enough to briefly entertain thoughts further pushing him towards being entirely convinced this was right. it wasnt worth it any longer. and really, knowing she would see him thriving at the next gathering? that should be enough. with the rage subsiding like all remains of blood washing out of dark fur to swirling pale red in the water and wounds closing to leave nothing but the memory. he wasnt wrong to be angry, and if he was still angry, he wouldnt be ashamed of it. he had his shoulder broken, something that, without mossfreckles meticulous care, couldve meant a quick and painful end to his future as a warrior. he should be angry. dare he say, being left unable to function properly after being struck by a so called leader behaving more than a kit than anything, was worse than death? would he be wrong? no.. all the things he gave, all the things he didnt get in return. however. another glance to roachflare that was met by kind bi coloured eyes, conversation held through body language so miniscule to wouldnt be visible to anyone but them, and they both turned to leave. uncaring, rookfire ignore whatever response goldfish might have.

[ hey rook thats kind of crazy actually. roach and rook have left o7 || @Blaaze ; @iliri ; @Rose ]

[ my characters thoughts do not represent my own ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; September 20th, 2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 07:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Truly, Wisteriawren had nothing to say, and neither did her roleplayer. The ex-kittypet was content to remain silent, listening to Honeysucklebloom and Goldfish interact as she familiarized herself with the border. This was the second time she'd been to this one specifically. The one with... ShadowClan. Speak of the devil. Wisteriawren shuffled back rapidly from the border as two ShadowClan cats showed up. The last thing she wanted to do was get caught between... oh, Goldfish knew this cat? ...okay, it was none of her business. Wisteriawren would just wait it out until they returned to camp.

[ @Blaaze - Goldfish / @iliri - Honeysucklebloom | With the current RC chaos I figured I'd just post a few paragraphs so we can wrap this patrol up since it's in the past now ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:03 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

rookfire+roachflare
goldfish left behind at the border, it took a white until rookfire felt like there were no more gazes glued to his back and could relax, both mentally and physically. a thick line of bushes, lining the entrance into the dense darkness of the forest was what finally took that pressure off his back, knowing they wouldnt be visible from riverclan territory anymore. the walk back was quiet, the only conversation really happening between the two remained non verbal, quick notices about a mouse roachflare had heard, or the faint quirk of rookfires tail at the sight of red flowers. both times leaving the other waiting instead of remaining grouped up. had rookfire been a different cat he wouldve maybe made up some far fetched theory about the connected between seeing goldfish and carefully plucking two bright red flowerheads off the poppies stems. perhaps some cat could see fate in that. that this was connected to healing. healing their past? or maybe unconcions. but rookfire didnt believe something so vague could ever be a proper signal from starclan or whatever other forces since it was pretty much exactly what couldve happened every other day and could be interpreted in far too many ways to even think about counting them.

[ +2 poppy; +1 mouse ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old September 21st, 2024, 08:34 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

honeysucklebloom

Just as the day couldn't get any worse, a ShadowClan warrior decided to show up. Honestly, Honeysucklebloom hadn't wanted to bother herself with the business that both Goldfish and the newcomer got themselves stuck with, only idly waiting for their banter to be finished so they could return back to their temporary prison. The border was finished, so they shouldn't be stalling, right? Her role-player would have written more, but she is tired and isn't in the mood to ramble about inconsistency.

@Rose @Blaaze @alec ( imma be shelving honey after this patrol is finished <3 i feel bad for this post being short, but im not motivated w honey anymore so short posts are to be expected difhdjfjf )

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; September 21st, 2024 at 09:19 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Sick

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝

Fine.
Luckily, Darkice was feeling nice today–he wouldn't be as upset about going on a patrol with some Clanmates, it's whatever. At least he got to lead the patrol, that meant he wouldn't have to get potentially bossed around by some crappy other warrior. Not that Darkice really wanted to do the bossing, but it was better than whatever else.
He was going with an apprentice, so he didn't want to seem too mean–but he knew he could never be soft like a kittypet; this is ShadowClan, and there is no room for weakness. Darkice let out a quiet and tired sigh as he stood up and padded off to find his fellow patrol members.
Darkice stopped in front of the Warriors' Den. "Foggymask!" the large warrior called out. "Meet me out 'ere. We're going on border patrol."
Right then. He turned towards the Apprentices' Den, calling out similar words. "Ey, Turtlepaw! C'mere, we're going on a border patrol!" the deep voice of the large warrior boomed.
Now he'd just have to wait a moment. Darkice stepped to near the middle of camp before sitting and waiting for the others. He admired the sky for a moment–the big, blue canvas the world was painted on, dotted with white, splotched clouds that inched slowly in another direction, like a kit walking their first steps carefully.
Darkice didn't usually have any time at all to admire nature; he was usually doing something for his Clan or "sleeping", although he usually was kept awake most of the night with nightmarish thoughts, as though nightmares would follow him even outside of dreamland. He brushed of that thought for now–admiring the underrated scenery of the world wasn't so bad for a minute.

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (Hearing) and Darkice has Agatha Kitty, both active.
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Please be patient when roleplaying with me and bump after 6+ hours, 3 if urgent/important. VM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Yesterday at 05:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[50/100]
Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Always Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw fought the urge to scowl at the overly slippery and muddy ground. It was simply uncomfortable and unbearable. Not to mention he was back at the same place he'd already been at with Rookfire. He hadn't expected that to be the last time he'd visit the RiverClan border, but what he didn't expect was to be back here so soon.
He busied himself with watching Darkfall and Mudslide as well as his own steps, resulting in him rather struggling to keep up. He just wanted to get this done and over with. What cat would like this kind of environment??

{ @Dark - @Marigoldwhisper }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post
honeysucklebloom

It wasn't hard to say that the large molly at least felt a little disappointed by the lack of a reply she received, but moreover, she decided that it may have been for the better. Wisteriawren appeared as if she had been countering her inner demons from how hesitant she appeared when speaking with her. It wasn't that Honeysucklebloom was angry about it—she understood the feeling rather well. Embarrassment was never something that she liked to deal with, only making her feel more uncomfortable in her skin. Perhaps it was something every cat in the clan dealt with often. Swishing her large tufted ears, the sunshine tabby observed the tall canopy of trees she and her patrol-mates trudged through. The echoes of leaf-fall were already beginning to submerge, the crispness infused with the air digging through her plush coat. The leaves, once a vibrant green, had begun to grow to adorn with fiery reds, deep oranges, and sunny yellows. A soft mist lingered above them, indicating how the days were growing shorter by the sunlight slanting through the thinning canopy, casting long shadows that danced on the ground. The molly drifted her eyes shut momentarily, listening to the wind rustling through the rough and weathered branches, and the crunching of leaves they stepped atop during their mostly silent walk. It wasn't often anyone experienced peace like this, or ever at all. Honeysucklebloom always preferred to take solitary walks to help ease any troubles cascading from her mind. It always seemed to grant her some sort of effect, normally something positive from the outcome.

Arriving at the border hadn't taken long, judging by the molly’s nose immediately shriveling up by the stench of the marshlands mingling with her own. It had only been for a moment she had forgotten why they were there, and honestly, she wished they weren't for the most part. Goldfish’s voice echoed through her ears, catching the molly’s attention as she glanced over towards the bicolored Lionheart. At least it was something to distract the trio with, she supposed. Everything that happened as of late only made the clan grow more worried about problems they shouldn't be facing, especially with the dramas of other clans. “Other than the ordeals that happen at every clan meeting… I’m afraid nothing far too interesting is going on,” The large molly admitted, hating to break the bright glimpse of easy-going chatter Goldfish was starting. “But, at least leaf-fall is coming. No more harsh, hot, sweaty weather to make us all wish for a dip in the cool rivers. It’s nice to take a moment to glimpse at our surroundings and see the true beauty of nature away from anything political for a while.” Honeysucklebloom cast a quick smile towards Goldfish, swiping a crushed fiery red leaf to show it towards the direction of the Lionheart’s face. She wasn't certain she would be thrilled with Honeysucklebloom’s gentle nature, but she could only hope she saw eye to eye. With that said the molly quietly began to remark their side of the border, noting the fact that no ShadowClan patrol was there to ruin their peaceful stroll.

@Rose @Blaaze [ got us an extension !! ]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

It seemed that his patrolmates weren’t too fond of the mud either. He couldn’t help but get the faint idea that Mistlewhisker set this up on purpose. Ugh. He wouldn’t complain because it was his duty to do things like this, but that didn’t make it any less unpleasant.

”We may split up if you wish, but with tensions with the other clan, as well as this inconvenience, I’d rather we stick together just in case on of us is met with trouble.” With that being said, he began carefully walking along the stretch fo the border, marking as he went along to renew their clan’s scent. He didn’t wait to see if the other two would be joining him or not, he just wanted to get this done. The sooner they got throught htis, the sooner he could clean himself off and do something else

[ @/MarigoldWhisper @/Starphobia Sorry for the delay! I doubt we’ll need it, but I got us an extension to the 28th!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here