Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 11:36 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by Fish
Today 11:34 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:34 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:29 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:27 PM

Old Today, 08:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong

Cloudsong blinked, then pushed his half eaten mouse toward Rainpaw. Here. You have the rest. He dipped his head then stretched his legs dramatically. Well, I'm off for a nap. If anyone asks where I've gone, tell them where I am, will ya? He meowed and flicked his tail over Rainpaw's nose before heading into the elder's den.

Rainpaw
Rainpaw blinked warmly at Cloudsong. "I hope you sleep well!" She called after him. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to finish the mouse Cloudsong left behind, since she hadn't gone on a hunting patrol yet. But she didn't want it to go to waste either, so she ate it quickly. Rainpaw took a moment to clean her face and whiskers before rising to her paws and shaking out her pelt. Satisfied with the small moment of affection from Cloudsong, she turned her attention to look for Swanberry.

@Marigoldwhisper
Old Today, 08:56 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Fadingstar arrived back in camp from a quick solo patrol in time to catch Rainpaw carrying an herb bundle around, calling for Redmire and Cloudsong. The leader bristled as Rainpaw offered the elder the herbs, and he ate them without question. What in the name of the stars were they thinking?

Rushing over, Fadingstar stepped in front of both cats, blocking them from leaving. "Rainpaw, what in the stars are you doing? You're not a medicine cat, and you have no herb training. What are you thinking, giving random herbs to an elder? Are you trying to kill them?"

Swinging his gaze to Cloudsong, the leader tried to stifle down the panic at the elder having eaten unknown herbs. For all they knew, they could be poisonous. "Cloudsong, you ought to know better than to accept herbs from anyone but Mistyshard and Berrypaw; for all we know you just ate something that might kill you. I want you staying here; I'm having Mistyshard look at you immediately."

The medicine cat wasn't in the immediate vicinity, so Fadingstar yowled for her. "Mistyshard! Got an elder over here who just ate unknown herbs. Need you to come and figure out what he ate and whether it's safe."

Rainpaw had better pray this wasn't dangerous for Cloudsong, or she'd be in trouble.

Turning his eyes back on the apprentice, he continued, "From here on out, you'll have nothing more to do with herbs. I want you to give whatever you have left to Mistyshard when she gets here. Stay put until we figure out what's going on with Cloudsong."

[ Hi! I know the two of you are newer users and likely don't know this, but cats can't have herbal knowledge unless it's been played out or you've used the Herbal Knowledge perk, so Rainpaw nor Cloudsong have any idea what herbs Cloudsong just ate. In addition, Fadingstar doesn't allow anyone to give herbs to someone unless they're a medicine cat or they have explicit permission from Mistyshard and Berrypaw. Rainpaw will be getting let off with a stern warning this time, but if this happens again she will face punishment. Please reach out with any questions ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Today at 08:59 PM.
Old Today, 08:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingstar arrived back in camp from a quick solo patrol in time to catch Rainpaw carrying an herb bundle around, calling for Redmire and Cloudsong. The leader bristled as Rainpaw offered the elder the herbs, and he ate them without question. What in the name of the stars were they thinking?

Rushing over, Fadingstar stepped in front of both cats, blocking them from leaving. "Rainpaw, what in the stars are you doing? You're not a medicine cat, and you have no herb training. What are you thinking, giving random herbs to an elder? Are you trying to kill them?"

Swinging his gaze to Cloudsong, the leader tried to stifle down the panic at the elder having eaten unknown herbs. For all they knew, they could be poisonous. "Cloudsong, you ought to know better than to accept herbs from anyone but Mistyshard and Berrypaw; for all we know you just ate something that might kill you. I want you staying here; I'm having Mistyshard look at you immediately."

The medicine cat wasn't in the immediate vicinity, so Fadingstar yowled for her. "Mistyshard! Got an elder over here who just ate unknown herbs. Need you to come and figure out what he ate and whether it's safe."

Rainpaw had better pray this wasn't dangerous for Cloudsong, or she'd be in trouble.

Turning his eyes back on the apprentice, he continued, "From here on out, you'll have nothing more to do with herbs. I want you to give whatever you have left to Mistyshard when she gets here. Stay put until we figure out what's going on with Cloudsong."

[ Hi! I know the two of you are newer users and likely don't know this, but cats can't have herbal knowledge unless it's been played out, so Rainpaw nor Cloudsong have any idea what herbs Cloudsong just ate. In addition, Fadingstar doesn't allow anyone to give herbs to someone unless they're a medicine cat or they have explicit permission from Mistyshard and Berrypaw. Rainpaw will be getting let off with a stern warning this time, but if this happens again she will face punishment. Please reach out with any questions ]
(oh i didnt know this. im sorry!)

Red is the Headmaster at ~{The Magic School}~ or more commonly known as The MS.

Check out The MS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86325

Here are my characters, not including Non-warriors! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267
Old Today, 09:01 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Reunion

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Cloudwatched was never something Larkwing had ever guessed she'd spend her time doing, but she had to do something to busy her mind. If she did not keep busy, she would think too much, and if she thought too much, she'd begin worrying about every little thing, and if that were to happen, the eyes would get loud again. So, the days had passed since they reached this new territory. It's been... what, almost two full moons now? And, in that time, Larkwing had grown physically stronger, she was eating consistently again, she was actually active and hunting instead of sitting curled up in the corner of Humphrey's barn, and yet her mind was perhaps worse than it had ever been.

It was not obvious to those looking, but in the moments she wasn't actively working, Larkwing could feel the eyes creeping in, she could see them even when her own eyes were shut tight. They had made a home with her, settled into a nest and decided her brain was the perfect place to settle down and start a family. Her new, constant companions. Lark used to think that title would belong to Scorchedhollow, who had been like a father to her more than he had been a mentor, and Finchfluff, who she'd fallen in love with when she was young. And then they both vanished, Scorchedhollow presumed dead, and Finchfluff dead to only Lark before he, too, went missing.

There was Leo, who might've been an important cat to her if they'd continued meeting, but they fell out of contact after Lark's vanishing act. There was Falconfeather, her brother, killed by ShadowClan and taken from her too soon for her liking, there was Springburst, her friend, who she has not seen since she ran away. There was Birdsnow, who seemed to have vanished as well, there was Tansypaw, who Lark did not know the fate of, but who she assumed had run away as well, and there was Rushwater, who Fadingstar had said must not be in good shape if he was even alive at all. All these losses Lark had just assumed would continue to be in her life for as long as she lived, and they'd all vanished. One by one. So, when Fishfreckle, too, had turned up missing, after he promised he'd stick close and ask for help should he need it, Lark had done a lot to keep herself busy. She'd gone hunting, done the odd border patrol, even checked in with a few old friends. And, still, when she found a quiet moment, the eyes blinked open more insistently and her thoughts wandered to the sardonic tom that has irked her for so long until, eventually, she had grown comfortable with him.

Maybe it was the time apart. Maybe it was perspective. Lark wasn't sure, but she had been struggling coming to grips with this most recent loss of someone who was supposed to be her constant, someone who was supposed to exist in her periphery, nagging her with sardonic comments and generally pushing her buttons and being annoying. So, when a hint of a familiar scent is carried into camp from the direction of the camp's entrance, Lark assumes she's imagining it at first. But she turns to look anyways, always hopeful, and freezes with her eyes blown wide.

'He's back,' is all her mind manages to tell her, and she wants to move forward, to greet him back, welcome him 'home', but her paws have grown roots and she's stuck. He looks sick, his ribs stick out from his fur, and his pelt no longer carries the healthy gleam of any well groomed RiverClan cat. It's concern that brings her forward at last, and cream paws eventually find them padding in the spotted tabby's direction, ears back and brows knit in worry.

Stopping in front of him, Lark takes in his appearance briefly, before trying for a smile. "You, uh, you look like hell," she manages to force out, a pitiful attempt at humor. He should probably go see Mistyshard or Berrypaw, and he should get something to eat while he's at it, but, for this very moment, everything could wait.

[ @Dark ]
Old Today, 09:26 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

[ Hi! I know the two of you are newer users and likely don't know this, but cats can't have herbal knowledge unless it's been played out or you've used the Herbal Knowledge perk, so Rainpaw nor Cloudsong have any idea what herbs Cloudsong just ate. In addition, Fadingstar doesn't allow anyone to give herbs to someone unless they're a medicine cat or they have explicit permission from Mistyshard and Berrypaw. Rainpaw will be getting let off with a stern warning this time, but if this happens again she will face punishment. Please reach out with any questions ]
[OOC: I'm so sorry! I wasn't sure if that was some form of power playing or would be acceptable. I'm so sorry! Won't happen again!]
Ravenpaw's attention was drawn away to the commotion. She crouched where she sat. Rainpaw was always so careful with the rules, she felt bad for her sister to be scolded so publicly for such a terrible mistake.

Rainpaw shrank in her pelt, mortified. She hunched her shoulders and hung her head, not really knowing what to say. She dared not apologize, she knew a "sorry" wouldn't be enough if something had gone wrong and she made Cloudsong sick, or worse. And she did not defend herself, Fadingstar was right. All she could do now was let the feeling of shame sit in the pit of her belly like a stone, wishing the camp ground would open up beneath her and swallow her.
Old Today, 10:40 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Cloudwatched was never something Larkwing had ever guessed she'd spend her time doing, but she had to do something to busy her mind. If she did not keep busy, she would think too much, and if she thought too much, she'd begin worrying about every little thing, and if that were to happen, the eyes would get loud again. So, the days had passed since they reached this new territory. It's been... what, almost two full moons now? And, in that time, Larkwing had grown physically stronger, she was eating consistently again, she was actually active and hunting instead of sitting curled up in the corner of Humphrey's barn, and yet her mind was perhaps worse than it had ever been.

It was not obvious to those looking, but in the moments she wasn't actively working, Larkwing could feel the eyes creeping in, she could see them even when her own eyes were shut tight. They had made a home with her, settled into a nest and decided her brain was the perfect place to settle down and start a family. Her new, constant companions. Lark used to think that title would belong to Scorchedhollow, who had been like a father to her more than he had been a mentor, and Finchfluff, who she'd fallen in love with when she was young. And then they both vanished, Scorchedhollow presumed dead, and Finchfluff dead to only Lark before he, too, went missing.

There was Leo, who might've been an important cat to her if they'd continued meeting, but they fell out of contact after Lark's vanishing act. There was Falconfeather, her brother, killed by ShadowClan and taken from her too soon for her liking, there was Springburst, her friend, who she has not seen since she ran away. There was Birdsnow, who seemed to have vanished as well, there was Tansypaw, who Lark did not know the fate of, but who she assumed had run away as well, and there was Rushwater, who Fadingstar had said must not be in good shape if he was even alive at all. All these losses Lark had just assumed would continue to be in her life for as long as she lived, and they'd all vanished. One by one. So, when Fishfreckle, too, had turned up missing, after he promised he'd stick close and ask for help should he need it, Lark had done a lot to keep herself busy. She'd gone hunting, done the odd border patrol, even checked in with a few old friends. And, still, when she found a quiet moment, the eyes blinked open more insistently and her thoughts wandered to the sardonic tom that has irked her for so long until, eventually, she had grown comfortable with him.

Maybe it was the time apart. Maybe it was perspective. Lark wasn't sure, but she had been struggling coming to grips with this most recent loss of someone who was supposed to be her constant, someone who was supposed to exist in her periphery, nagging her with sardonic comments and generally pushing her buttons and being annoying. So, when a hint of a familiar scent is carried into camp from the direction of the camp's entrance, Lark assumes she's imagining it at first. But she turns to look anyways, always hopeful, and freezes with her eyes blown wide.

'He's back,' is all her mind manages to tell her, and she wants to move forward, to greet him back, welcome him 'home', but her paws have grown roots and she's stuck. He looks sick, his ribs stick out from his fur, and his pelt no longer carries the healthy gleam of any well groomed RiverClan cat. It's concern that brings her forward at last, and cream paws eventually find them padding in the spotted tabby's direction, ears back and brows knit in worry.

Stopping in front of him, Lark takes in his appearance briefly, before trying for a smile. "You, uh, you look like hell," she manages to force out, a pitiful attempt at humor. He should probably go see Mistyshard or Berrypaw, and he should get something to eat while he's at it, but, for this very moment, everything could wait.

[ @Dark ]

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm] | Mind Reader

Pain.

Lots and lots of pain.

Each footstep, each breath, each waking moment was pure agony.

Many times during the walk to the newfound camp, Fishfreckle had to pause. Whether it was due to the lack of strength held within his short limbs, or he had to stop and catch his breath. He hurt. Honestly, he wasn’t sure how he should feel about Dusklion finding him. Had the deputy shown up just a little later, it was possible that he would’ve met his end in that half puddle and wouldn’t have had to deal with the pain. Perhaps he deserved this though. Perhaps this was some sort of divine retribution for all the times that he harmed others (verbally and emotionally). Thinking like that though simply pissed him off instead of bringing him some sort of existential solace.

He hated it.

When he limped into the camp that he presumed would be his new home, he paused just at the entrance. Wincing, he craned his neck to take in the surroundings in an attempt to gain his bearings. He wanted to sleep. He should eat, he knew that, but he had no energy to attempt to find food. He knew should he fall asleep in his current condition that he might not wake back up, but he didn’t care. The call to the ever-familiar darkness was a comforting lullaby inviting him with promises of freedom and relief – a grandeur proposition that he was ever tempted by.

As he considered sleeping where he stood, a familiar scent forewarned him of an approaching nuisance cat. At a snail’s pace, he fixed his gaze onto a tortoiseshell she-cat. Honestly, Fishfreckle hadn’t thought he would see her again. A sense of relief washed over him and he couldn’t stop the twitch of his lips when she pointed out his sorry appearance. He blinked. A slow blink, one with a meaning he’d never admit out loud before stumbling forward and resting his forehead against Larkwing’s. It was a little awkward with the slight size difference, but in this moment, right here, right now, he did not care.

”I’ve seen better days,” The emaciated tabby admitted casually, voice soft and hoarse from underuse. ”I feel like hell too.” He added, closing his eyes as he inhaled the sweet scent of the former leader. ”I told you that I’d catch up,” He said in a laugh that came out more like a wheeze. A moment of silence filled the air as he took a moment to rest his eyes ”I kept my promise, Larkwing.” He declared.

”I’m home.”

[ @/Neptune. ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here