Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shadowclan Mentor Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:50 AM
September Gathering
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:31 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:18 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:00 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:52 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(heheh sounds fun)

Redleaf purred. "He sure does love you.." she smiled, and then continued to listen to the she-cat speak. "You have a brother?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Where is he now?"
@Cinnamiontail

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
ollie my dear…

Oh uhhhhhhhh he um dead now. Um killed by a vixen dead.

*as her paws shuffle you can see she’s lying* (a vixen is a female fox)
@Splitmoon mabey see if you can meet shade at umm someplace

Can the owners of mistlewhisker and dawnstar plz not hear about shade and Redleaf?
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM

(haha sure we can do that)

Redleaf tilted her head, and realized that something was off with what Pineberry was saying.."Okay...well I'm gonna head out." she meowed. "Runningstorm will be back shortly." she said, padding away Redleaf headed to the entrance and disappeared.

"My love!" Runningstorm said running over to his mate. "How are you and my beautiful soon to be kits?" he asked, he stopped and turned and watched Redleaf disappear. "What did Redleaf want?"
@Cinnamiontail

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Risingmoon watched Darkfall curiously, her blue eyes narrowing slightly. The thick-furred ShadowClan she-cat got to her paws and padded over to the tom, settling down beside him. ´´Is everything alright, Darkfall?´´ Risingmoon meowed softly, setting wondrous blue eyes on the gray-black tabby.

[ @Dark ]

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Active| Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre hadn’t been expecting any interruptions. He quite liked the silence that was within the camp at this time in the evening, but of course, someone had to break it by asking him unnecessary questions.

Turning to the offender, he made a note that it was Risingmoon before turning back to survey the camp. ”Everything is indeed fine.” He said, flicking his ear in acknowledgment. ”May I help you with something?” He wasn’t too sure why anyone outside of his family would approach him, but maybe she required his assistance with something. Whatever the case may be, it was odd.
[ Sorry for the delayed response, have been super busy! ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Today, 07:14 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 12/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw noticed how Firepaw had glanced at Silentpaw. It was a quick motion, almost questioning. Why? She didn't pursue the thought. It probably wasn't important. Silentpaw stayed quiet, not offering up anything. That was a little strange, as he had been talking to Firepaw earlier before Shadepaw had came. But then again, she thought bitterly, Would I talk to Silentpaw after he'd just talked to Clovepool? No, probably not. Her mother was... Intense, to say the least. And she expected so much of her... She felt the familiar urge to please her mother. Soon, she promised herself. Soon.

Shadepaw snapped out of her thoughts, as Firepaw had started talking. "Oh," she said, not sure what to do with this information. Just joined the clan. Huh. She wondered if Firepaw would want to feel important, too, just like how Shadepaw did. She might have competition. Stop it, she thought to herself. She's just an apprentice, like you. But she resolved to keep an eye out for Firepaw, anyways. Shadepaw realized she still hadn't answered Firepaw. She shifted, still not sure what to say. She didn't have very much practice with conversations. "Okay," she finally said.
---

argh, sorry this is so late!

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
...So it seems Shadepaw isnt much of a talker either, Firepaw thought. This was all very strange, did Silentpaw really feel more confortable speaking to a stranger he just met rather than his own sister? He wasnt really all that chatty with her either, but at least he spoke and awnsered her questions, mostly with single words, but he did. Firepaw let out a little sigh. She had no idea what these two apprentices were going through, the only guess she had was that the large warrior from before was provably involved in it, and right now she wasnt in a situation where she could find out. Maybe these two cats needed space, Firepaw's inner voice continued, maybe they needed to talk it out, and if that was the case, she was provably being an obstacle.

"Yeah, it'l provably hard to get acustomed to all this new stuff, but aye, its going alright...And speaking of that, I've been giving myself a little tour around camp to get to know where everything is and all, and if I want to visit everything before dusk I should provably get going." The red and black furred apprentice stood up from her sitting spot. "A pleasure to meet you two, I hope we get to see eatchother more often! Maybe we could train toguether one day" Firepaw shifted her gaze towards Silentpaw shot him a little smile, giving him a flick of the tail as a goodbye "Hope we get to chat more often, Silentpaw! See you guys around!" And with that Firepaw turned around and headed towards another part of camp, the nursery, maybe, she still wasnt sure. She hoped that leaving the pair to talk it out would help, though a part of her feared that, she just made things worse... She could only hope, maybe another day she could lend a paw with whatever was happening, and chat a bit more with Silentpaw. He was quiet, sure, but it seemed he tolerated listening to her well enough, and that was all Firepaw needed to like a cat.

Mmm, this first meeting hadnt gone so badly after all.

(Dont worry about being late its ok :3)
@Starphobia
Old Today, 07:34 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
...So it seems Shadepaw isnt much of a talker either, Firepaw thought. This was all very strange, did Silentpaw really feel more confortable speaking to a stranger he just met rather than his own sister? He wasnt really all that chatty with her either, but at least he spoke and awnsered her questions, mostly with single words, but he did. Firepaw let out a little sigh. She had no idea what these two apprentices were going through, the only guess she had was that the large warrior from before was provably involved in it, and right now she wasnt in a situation where she could find out. Maybe these two cats needed space, Firepaw's inner voice continued, maybe they needed to talk it out, and if that was the case, she was provably being an obstacle.

"Yeah, it'l provably hard to get acustomed to all this new stuff, but aye, its going alright...And speaking of that, I've been giving myself a little tour around camp to get to know where everything is and all, and if I want to visit everything before dusk I should provably get going." The red and black furred apprentice stood up from her sitting spot. "A pleasure to meet you two, I hope we get to see eatchother more often! Maybe we could train toguether one day" Firepaw shifted her gaze towards Silentpaw shot him a little smile, giving him a flick of the tail as a goodbye "Hope we get to chat more often, Silentpaw! See you guys around!" And with that Firepaw turned around and headed towards another part of camp, the nursery, maybe, she still wasnt sure. She hoped that leaving the pair to talk it out would help, though a part of her feared that, she just made things worse... She could only hope, maybe another day she could lend a paw with whatever was happening, and chat a bit more with Silentpaw. He was quiet, sure, but it seemed he tolerated listening to her well enough, and that was all Firepaw needed to like a cat.

Mmm, this first meeting hadnt gone so badly after all.

(Dont worry about being late its ok :3)
@Starphobia

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[24/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh. She left. Great. Now it's just him and Shadepaw. Silentpaw shifted his paws, standing up from his sitting position to walk away as well, it seemed the whole conversation was over after all. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He paused, looking at Shadepaw for a moment before his gaze dropped to the ground right beneath her paws. What should he say? Should he even say anything? How could he trust himself to say something that wouldn't completely ruin the brief moment they were given an opportunity to have? Sighing, Silentpaw sat down again, staring at Shadepaw. Though, no malice shown in his gaze.

{ @Snowflake }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 08:21 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
The smile slipped through just as Darkleaf’s outburst did. He’d pushed a button that maybe he couldn’t undo? No that wasn’t right, he didn’t want to undo it he’d push it again. A senseless windup to sour both cats’ moods. Owlthroat let them regain composure a little before slipping his tongue once more at another poorly timed jest.

But then it bubbled up inside him, his ever too quick temper. Why couldn’t he be more like his brother? More calm, more reasoned. It wasn’t Darkleaf’s fault, but she had always been so distant. With better guidance maybe he could have been better. He’d made steps of improvement of course, taken on a mate, been a helping paw. But in his eyes the quality of the cats were poor, the new apprentices snivelling and lacklustre. Exactly why he’d split Willowpaw’s nose open the other day, left her bleeding and cowering in fear. She wasn’t simply fit to be a warrior.

Was Darkleaf fit to be a warrior, he didn’t quite know. But she’d failed him, he couldn’t entirely believe or trust in her to not hide behind the rest in a fight. His blackened lips pursed and trembled before he spoke. ”There’s always a reason. It’s in OUR blood.” The words spat from his lips with poison, he knew he was only half Shadowclan but that infuriated him all the more.

”You sulk around this camp like a lost kit, it’s shameful. No pride in who you are, or even who you train.” The last part got personal, white seething rage. Taking him from zero to a hundred instantly. The more he thought about it the angrier he got, they’d always been tense. The tom didn’t know why he’d bothered with the pleasantries tonight when this had been his real objective. Berate the old mentor, tear them apart shred by shred.

His tail lashed behind him, he hadn’t yet risen from the floor but his spine had spiked upwards with prickling fur. He chewed around his next choice of words in his mind. The clouds seemed to drift over the stars blurring them from view, perhaps Starclan was displeased. Owlthroat didn’t blame them, he was as displeased as they came. ”Maybe I would’ve been a better cat, one that lived up to your standards. If you’d have bothered to give me the time of day.” Claws pricked at the dirt underpaw as he sarcastically drawled. ”I learnt to survive or die, the art of beautiful bloodshed. Not mousing around picking herbs or chasing tails. No surprise you can’t see that, the reason isn’t Shadowclan or protecting the ones we love. It's the simple art of the fight itself, the claws and teeth we inherited.” Owlthroat’s voice rang deep, yellow eyes slitted painfully.

Claws and teeth.

Loss, loss, and more loss.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]