by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:59 AM
To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}
Last post by Rani
Today 12:49 AM

Old September 15th, 2024, 10:31 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Hickorykit and Thrushkit relaxed.

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old September 15th, 2024, 10:53 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

No???

He blinks a few times rapidly, scuffing the ground with one dark paw. "Um. I'm sorry," he begins tentatively. Should I tell her to go back and try to sleep some more? Stars, no. There's a line between being nice and overstepping, and it's hard to miss when the other cat in the equation is older than you. It's just not his place. And you do have to see the territory. Sometime. His hackles prickle cautiously. He doesn't want Mudslide to hate doing this because she's got to do it while tired, but he does want to get this done.

"T-Tonight'll be better, I bet!" Mosquitopaw offers this as brightly as he can as he follows Mudslide out of camp, and regrets it instantly because what does he know? What if tonight isn't better and Mudslide is still tired the next time they meet and that just keeps happening for forever and always? His jaw twitches, and he is already irritated with himself because this time the answer is very simple. If it's something that starts to feel like a real problem, then all he needs to do is suck it up and tell someone who can help. And in the meantime, he'll not pry. It's that easy, and it isn't the end of the world. It really, really isn't.

He notices he'd started lagging a bit and puts forth a little effort to keep up. Less talking, less thinking, more moving.

@Marigoldwhisper ; MUDSLIDE

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 07:50 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Mind Reader [ Perm. Active ]

After her encounter with Magpiepaw, Pondpaw had emerged into the clearing, visibly upset. The apprentice´s blue-gray mackerel tabby pelt was ruffled, her tail bushed up. Pondpaw´s ears lay flat against her head.

She couldn´t believe that Magpiepaw had treated her like that. Pondpaw had only been trying to be nice.

Well, at least she had Birdpaw. Even after a moon or two of being a part of ShadowClan, some cats still didn´t accept her. Magpiepaw clearly didn´t. For StarClan´s sake, asking the other apprentice if she´d seen Hawkbite anywhere was asking for a fight.

With a sigh, Pondpaw settled down in the clearing and rested her head on her paws.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - I keep forgetting to start this between Hawk and Pond, so I threw this up while im thinking ab it. o7 ]
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Honeyoak

Honeyoak padded around the clearing, her tail lashing softly behind her. She wondered how her son, Turtlepaw qas doing.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurdelis View Post
@Luna16

(here's the Ember/Tangle starter )

He had really done it this time. Well, the truth was, he had really done it several times. Tanglespring padded into camp, his tenderfooted limp more significant than usual, his usually bright and attentive copper eyes vaguely dull. He was so close, so painstakingly close, to developing a sharper, more effective technique for using his forepaws in battle. His sparring partner for the past hour however, had been a very determined pine stump that refused to relent.

Dedicated to fault, the young warrior would find a use for his forepaws. He had to. If he didn't, his enemies would be able to identify his unwillingness to utilize them in battle, and perhaps estimate that he was entirely without claws. Despite his current technique's proven effectiveness, Tanglespring was determined to continually advance his skill. He was a warrior now, not a frightened kittypet, robbed of his claws.

He paused in the clearing for a moment, still panting slightly, slick black pelt slightly bristled, white forepaws trembling. His paws hurt. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes for a moment, as if willing the ache to subside.

Well, I doubt anyone can tell, anyhow, he thought to himself, my clanmates know I'm a little too gritty to be limping around like a tender footed kit.

Embercloud was humming quietly to herself, rolling out a bundle of old bedding from the nursery. She didn't mind pitching in like this to help out the queens, especially now that she slept there to keep Beetlekit company. Thinking of her adopted daughter brought a smile to her face, she didn't know it was possible to love another cat like that.

As she was rolling the stale bedding out of the camp, she passed by Tanglespring, immediately glimpsing the limp from her peripheral vision. Embercloud gave the bedding a hard shove and lifted her head, looking over at her clanmate. She narrowed her eyes at the young tom, observing him for a few heartbeats before trotting to catch up with him. "Tanglespring, right?" She mewed, ducking her head in hopes to catch his gaze. Maybe if she got him into a conversation, he would pause a moment.

"I don't think we've really spoken before, I'm Embercloud." She meowed with a smile as she introduced herself. "Coming back from training?" The black and tortoiseshell warrior slowed her pace, hoping that he would slow his in turn as they were conversing.

[ @hypnoticpeachy - for the Beetlekit mention!]
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

[ DEERPAW ]
[ - TRANS: MtoF - 6 MOONS - APPRENTICE - ]
[ OPEN TO ANYBODY - PREFER APPRENTICE OR KIT]

Deerpaw yawned and collapsed onto their side. They rolled around, scattering leaves, a few grabbing onto their pelt. Deerpaw stopped for a brief moment to breathe in the air. They stood straight up and attempted to look professional all of a sudden, as if they weren't rolling around in leaves like a 2 moon old kit.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake