Last post by alec
Today 02:30 AM

Old September 10th, 2024, 04:39 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Smallpines

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream tried to keep his pace somewhat slower in consideration for Wormbite, but fast enough that he hoped the older tom wouldn't notice and take offense. "Alright, we all heard what Dusklion said. Don't overdue it, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you two that." He meowed with a flick of his tail, beginning to mark a few small bushes along the scent line. He felt a bit awkward commanding two older warriors, but apart from being a Lionheart, he was also technically the patrol leader. He shook his head- they obviously knew that. As long as he didn't try to be too boisterous, there shouldn't be an issue.

"How do you two feel about being back?" He asked, trying to start conversation. "I'm happy, but it does feel a bit strange." The bengal admitted while casting an anxious glance across the border.

( @wolfie | @Rowan )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

Last edited by TanghuluCat; Yesterday at 07:17 PM. Reason: fixed bold text
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Padding close behind Shockhoney, Lavendersong parted her jaws to take in the damp air before shaking her head to ease the pungent smell that attacked her senses. Herondive Hollow was, indeed, smelly. The night black she cat glanced back at Creepingpaw, who seemed preoccupied with a chirping cricket before Lavendersong flicked her tail and hissed quietly to grab his attention, "It's important when you're out in our territory to check on scent markers... let's do that as we make our way to Smallpines."

Glancing up from pawing at a cricket, Creepingpaw nodded before pointing his striped muzzle towards the earth to take in the scent and make sure that ThunderClan's markers were strong and sufficient. Glancing at Shockhoney, Lavendersong nodded as she beckoned the group to make their way to Smallpines to finish the tour.
[ Ongoing roleplay takes place before the ThunderClan Lockdown. We can end the tour once you reply! ]

Territory Tour
Smallpines
Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
Cattail Pond
Firefly Cove
Sunkissed Creek
Haggard Ruins
Willow's Rise

Shockhoney
She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Oh, yay! They were done! Well, almost done, that was. One laaaaaast border, and then they could head back to camp. Little did Shockhoney realize, she'd be lamenting ever wanting to go back to camp in the near future after ThunderClan's lockdown.

"Tada, this is Smallpines. It's our border with RiverClan... hm, I wonder if they've come back yet." She hadn't been able to fight in the raid on RiverClan -- considering she'd had really minimum fighting training at the time, so that was kinda lame. Either way, the past was the past. Stopping beside a tree, Shockhoney rubbed her cheek and pawpads against the bark to leave her scent - or more generally, ThunderClan's scent - behind as they passed through. "Anyway, this is the last border. The boring-est right now I guess, since RiverClan is gone."

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ Ongoing roleplay takes place before the ThunderClan Lockdown. We can end the tour once you reply! ]

Territory Tour
Smallpines
Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
Cattail Pond
Firefly Cove
Sunkissed Creek
Haggard Ruins
Willow's Rise

Shockhoney
She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Oh, yay! They were done! Well, almost done, that was. One laaaaaast border, and then they could head back to camp. Little did Shockhoney realize, she'd be lamenting ever wanting to go back to camp in the near future after ThunderClan's lockdown.

"Tada, this is Smallpines. It's our border with RiverClan... hm, I wonder if they've come back yet." She hadn't been able to fight in the raid on RiverClan -- considering she'd had really minimum fighting training at the time, so that was kinda lame. Either way, the past was the past. Stopping beside a tree, Shockhoney rubbed her cheek and pawpads against the bark to leave her scent - or more generally, ThunderClan's scent - behind as they passed through. "Anyway, this is the last border. The boring-est right now I guess, since RiverClan is gone."
Also blissfully unaware of the situation that awaited the three of them back at camp, Lavendersong let out a deep sigh as her midnight colored pelt rose and fell with her dainty breath. She wouldn't be the first one to admit it, but when it came to long walks and traverses Lavendersong had a bit of a princess complex. It's not that she couldn't walk long distances... it's that she hated it. Once the group paused, she gave the sore pink pads of her paws a few licks and glanced at Shockhoney upon hearing her question. The graceful she cat purred with a hint of tenderness in her gentle voice, "I hope they do come back. We need all 4 clans for balance, after all." She meowed in a matter of fact tone, her somber expression shifting as she smiled brightly; a tinge of hope dwelling behind her purple frosted eyes.

Then, with swift and comedic timing, Creepingpaw's voice from behind the pair cut through the air as he began marking his scent on one of the many young pine trees that scattered this area of the territory, "Good riddance! I could smell their fish breath all the way from camp!" The boisterous apprentice retorted loudly before bursting into a throaty cackle, only to silence his buffoonery as soon as he caught a peak of Lavendersong flashing him a disapproving, stern stare. With his black ears pinned flat against his head and brilliant green eyes wide as the moon from being called out on his immature behavior, Creepingpaw let out a small tsk sound from between his teeth before he sidestepped and passed in front of the pair of warriors, "Come on, let's get outta here before I take another surprise swim thanks to Shockhoney..." The silver and black striped apprentice turned his head around and flashed Shockhoney a toothy grin.