Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post Bundles and Patches of...
Last post by iliri
Today 12:19 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 12:18 PM
do what you won't regret |...
by val
Last post by alec
Today 12:17 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:08 PM

Old October 17th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||
23/100

Patchkit flinched as Twilightstar, but that was more than expected, at least logically. The hopeful side of him hoped that no words would pass past the leader's mouth. He was called by name as well... which... also meant he very logically was not mistaken as one of her own kits which was his second fail safe. A bad fail safe but one nonetheless. He blinked his hazy green eyes open, and reached out a front from his tight loaf to pull Twilightstar's tail to hide his face in it if the leader allowed the action before mumbling,

".. 'ightmare... Nurs-y fel' too open." He offered back to the older feline. Did she know that one of the cats that was lost in the battle against Riverclan had happened to be his father, that now the idea that a Riverclan could come during the night and finish him off haunted his dreams and nights. He didn't have the support of having a litter, nor a mom, his mother having passed away from post kit illness similar to Bravebird and her litter, he had heard whispers and then she was gone so he could only assume what happened.

"Your den is safer... your safer." He explained. When you have no one else to turn to, turn to the cat that the entire clan leans on makes sense to a kit as young as him. Though perhaps if he was less panicked about staying in the nursery and thought about things a little bit longer he would have gone to the forever queen, who despite having her own recent leader, was always there and over all was the protector of the nursery. Too late now.
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; October 17th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old October 17th, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Fleetpaw's paws wouldn't stop trembling. He hadn't been to Twilightstar's den since he first was welcomed into WindClan, and to approach it now, with a question, spiked his anxiety to a level even Fleetpaw was unfamiliar with. What if Twilightstar thought he was being ungrateful? Was he being ungrateful? What if she exiled him? Did he deserve to be exiled? C'mon, Fleet! You're trying to become a warrior! Fleetpaw physically shook himself as though trying to shake rain from his pelt, losing his balance and slipping for a moment. He caught himself quickly, but sat there with his upper body crouched down. Contemplating if he should just give up. Curl back up in his nest and try again tomorrow or something.

No! He had to do this! He felt guilty, like he was betraying Fadingdawn. He didn't want her to think he was ungrateful... "Remember little.....it's okay to want something." Was that...his mother's voice? It had to be. Somehow, he could instinctively tell it was her. He wished he could remember what she called him...but suddenly he felt like he was surrounded by her sweet scent and warmth. Lifting himself to stand taller, his quivering much reduced, Fleetpaw stepped forward. "Tw-Twilightstar?" He called, lingering at the entrance to wait for her to call him in. His heart pounding in his ears so hard, he was certain she could hear it. But this was something he had to do, he could feel it.

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM
~the king of heartbreak~

Bump Policy: please wait at least 7 hours to bump unless urgent or told otherwise! pls bump, im rather forgetful
My Mood: Spooky

┏━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┓
windclan warrior
❝ if i have to be mean to fit in, is it really worth it? ❞
❀ FALLPAW
it/its | agender | 34 moons
a reddish orange cat with reddish brown splotches and yellow-orange eyes.
┗━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┛
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
Autu–Fallpaw nodded. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad, at least not entirely terrible. It had been an apprentice once, it could do that again. Bringing the young and old prey, cleaning dens, sounded like helpful warrior things to do. Fallpaw wanted to be a helpful warrior. So...it would.
"Y-yes ma'am," Fallpaw meowed after its leader finished speaking, gingerly padding off to complete some of those apprentice duties. Surely there was something to do around here.

❝ If you're lonely, come be lonely with me. ❞
Please read my RP policies!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty | Fallpaw = Heightened Perception (Hearing) | Topaz = Honed Skill (unused) | Honeypetal = Primal Instincts. All active.
WIP character site! | Looking for interactions? Check out my interactions finder!
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Orchidkit
1 Moon || No Purrks || He/Him || WindClan Kit
"Greet the world with open arms!"

The little lilac kit scrambled
up to his mother's den. Orchidkit let out a small sqeak occasionally, but he made it nonetheless! He grinned at the sight of his mother. Oh, well the thing was here. That's okay! He hopped over, choosing to ignore the other cats in his den besides his mother. "Hi Mama!" The kit squeaked cheerfully, eyes bright. He nuzzled close to his mother. The cream and lilac tom was ignoring his brother. He didn't like starting stuff. He only engaged if they were starting problems. Orchidkit went to inspecting all the other cats in the den. There was a surprising amount. His comfortable grin slid off. He wasn't upset, his face just hurt, and he was bored.

[ @Moonraven // @/otter ]

Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw (demoted)

"Twilightstar?" Nightpaw remained on the entrance of the leader's den, afraid that he might do another stupid choice and anger her again.
"Uhm... I carried some apprentice's dutied, as you'd commanded me. I know this won't be enough to make up for my mistakes."
"So... I cleaned and built as much nests as I could, mostly. If you want, I can do the same for you." Gosh, was it a good idea to offer his service? He didn't want to sound arrogant again.
@Moonraven Three posts: (sorry if I made any mistakes. It's very hard from the phone.)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=243
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=1574
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=150

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 10:07 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose nodded at Twilightstar’s words, dipping her head as the leader dismissed them. She turned to leave, nosing Ferretkit forward, but froze when she heard a small voice.

“Ferretkit!” Songkit came racing in, rubbing her face on her beloved brother’s in concern and affection. She looked at Twilightstar with wide eyes. “Can I wait with him too? I don’t want Ferretkit to be all alone!” Songkit squeaked.

Heather nose blinked in surprise at her kit, she didn’t even realize that Songkit had followed them. “He won’t be alone dear. And that’s not exactly how it works…” She glanced at Twilightstar, an unspoken apology in her eyes. Kits were more…unpredictable than she expected.

[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop