Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream padded back into camp, making his way towards Dusklion. "Dusklion," He called out to her before finally pulling to a stop right in front of the deputy. "We've finished the patrol at Smallpines. Nothing out of the ordinary." He purred happily. Finally, things were starting to feel normal. "Let me know if you need anything else."

( @taillow | @wolfie & @Rowan - just to show it was reported )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @taillow @Rowan @TanghuluCat
| noot sure if he actually needs 2 tag along but doing so just iin case
wormbite trailed after the patrol leader, standing off to the side silently while brokenstream reported.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

So far so good... When the ThunderClan border patrol returned lastly seemingly in good shape, Dusklion finally felt the last bit of stress leave her body. She was glad they had all gone as good as they could've with no real incidents to report. "Good, thank for the report Brokenstream. Glad to hear everythin's in tip-top shape." She offered a grin to the tom and nodded ner head, flashing Bites a grateful smile as well. With a flick of her tail she dismissed the two of them with another nod.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

It seemed like they might've the last ones back. Not too surprising, but Floodsight had wished they were a little faster. Luckily, there were still cats in the area turning in their patrols one by one. 'Okay, they weren't too too late.'

Once it was her turn, Floodsight dropped her prey gently before briefing over what happened.

+ 2 Seagulls, +1 Fish

"Probably last birds of the season. They'll be gone end of Leaf-fall." How she wished she could be those migratory birds, staying in places where it was warm constantly. Floodsight turned her head around, indicating to the little one. Cricketpaw. Who practically had her first training today. Upon first hearing Dusklion had sent out an inexperienced apprentice, she had been mighty confused. But Floodsight was more than glad to say to it was successful, way better than she'd originally anticipated. "Duskleaf stepped up to teach this little one today and she'd managed to catch a bird. Being her first time hunting and all, I think she did amazing."

The silver molly turned to the other, in case they had anything to add.

[ @taillow @Silvershadow13 @Concorde ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Floodsight reviewed the successful hunting trip and how these were probably the last birds of the season. Giving a humbly shy look when the warrior praised her, she glanced at the bird, then her pelt and moved her tongue to try and get out a stray feather from her teeth. Floodsight asked if there was anything else, and the young she-cat genuinely looked up.

"How do you get feathers out of your mouth?"

@goodacacia
@Concorde
@taillow

Turning to look at one of the last patrols to come in, Dusklion nodded to Floodsight as the warrior gave her report. Her ears went up a bit as she spoke of Cricketpaw's training, and that part had her frowning a bit. Had her mentor not taught her anything yet? "Thanks for lettin' me know. Glad Duskleaf 'n you were there to help her out. I'll have to have a chat with her mentor 'bout all that." There would be no mentors slacking off on her watch.

That would be... Rosehawk. Hmm. She'd have to re-evaluate the warrior to see if her head injury was back. She would've stopped her during her report, but the warrior was long gone now. Perhaps two apprentices was a bit much for her. Looking down now at Cricketpaw, Dusklion couldn't help but snort. "You can use your paw, that's really... the only way I know how," she chuckled, glancing to Floodsight incase the warrior had any advice.

Nonetheless, she dismissed the patrol with a wave of her tail, making a note to speak to Rosehawk later. Eight moons and no basic hunting was not a good sign...

Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”
@taillow @paedyn

Ah the day was pretty late now but at least there was still light. Adderstrike wasn't actually sure if this was going to be seen as a bad thing since both her and Rosehawk had collected a TON of prey but she was ready for the capriciousness of the high ranks of this clan. Well, expect the medkitten but Adderstrike knew NOTHING about them so who knows! Maybe she was being a bit tough on the Berrypaw but was it a bad thing that she didn't know anything about them at all or was it a good thing? No news is good news type of deal? Or, its good that she hadn't had to meet them since she was in too good of health? Alright now Adderstrike was just confused.

With that spinning of her head unsolved, Adderstrike dropped her prey down and gave Dusklion a wide grin and purr. "Look at this! We basically fed the entire clan, maybe we should keep our eyes out on more rats. They certainly are getting into something before greenleaf is over, and they will not be getting it soon enough I think." Adderstrike said as she pawed at the overfed rat. She really wasn't going to blame any animal for getting fat on their bones, not even kittypets. Exploit the advantage while you had it, it was the smartest thing you could actually do. It was just unfortunate that the rats luck streak ended with her. Which made her ponder if this was the end of her own streak too. She did have trouble finding these mice after all.

Adderstrike shook her head with a soft chuckle. "Sorry I got distracted by my thoughts, but I do have something important to say." Adderstrike said as her smile faded away and she dawned a more serious look before walking up next to Dusklion and whispered to her. "I didn't see any of that kid after we left. Which thankfully is the only bad thing that happened out there but it is disappointing none the less." With that Adderstrike backed up to give Dusklion back her personal space, she only needed to borrow it for a few fleeting moments. "And uh, I think that's it? Unless there's something else I need to do?" Adderstrike said with big curious eyes like a kitten. She was so happy to have finally been a patrol lead, but did this mean anything more than just saying what happened?

+2 Fat rats +3 Mice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk followed suit, dropping her three mice and two squirrels beside Adderstrike´s prey. ´´Adding onto Adderstrike´s report of the apprentice, Dusklion,´´ She mewed, blue eyes flashing with irritation. ´´Whenever we got to Sleepy Thicket, Marshpaw was no where to be found. We don´t know whether or not she didn´t follow us out of camp or just wandered off by herself.´´ The dark-cream-and-white Bengal she-cat shrugged. ´´But it pissed me off and worried me at the same time. No one knows where she is.´´

[ + 2 Squirrels, + 3 Mice ]

[ @Fish // @taillow ]

As the Sleepy Thicket patrol returned, and Adds dropped her haul, Dusklion blinked in surprised. That was quite the haul for sure. When Adds got closer to whisper in her ear, the deputy stiffened a bit, but blinked as she just reported about the apprentice. Huh. So Marshpaw had just wandered off then? That was disappointing.

Then Rosehawk chimed in... saying the exact same thing, just more colorful. Okay. "She's probably somewhere in camp if she didn't follow you out," Dusklion replied, finally dragging her gaze off Rosehawk back to the patrol's leader. "I'll find her. Good haul, be sure to drop it off on the pile," she instructed, nodding to it.

Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Seabreeze
The hunt had gone well. He, Wavebreaker, and Salamanderpaw all had something to bring in by the end and that was a good patrol in his book. Especially with the leaves starting fall which meant prey was soon to start hiding away. He really hoped to be in a proper camp come lead bare that was for sure. The sooner they settled and started to prepare for the harsher season the better regardless of where that was. He stepped into the common area of the abandoned nest and found his way to Dusklion and dropping his prey to speak clearly. “Prey ran well enough, nothing out of sorts happened. A fine patrol.” He offered a rather bland report but the patrol itself was just that. No Riverclan drama here, no sirree.

Salamanderpaw turned things around well, she has a mark of a great hunter in the making.” He tacked on after he thought he was done. And after allowing space for Salamanderpaw and Wavebreaker to speak of wanted and for Dusklion if the deputy had anything say, Seabreeze walked over to the prey pile and dropped his catches off before stalking off to find something to distract him or stare off into space. Either worked for him honestly.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @nyme - Salamanderpaw | @Quietheart - Wavebreaker ]
[ Feel free to respond as you wish, I’ll be throwing the patrol up into the patrol menu shortly :3
^^ ignore above, here is linked to each cats hunting posts:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=1013
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=1014
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ostcount=1015]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker padded up with his prey, passing along a grateful nod to Seabreeze for his words and the space the blue furred tom had allowed him. As he dropped his prey into the pile, he felt satisfied that at least both pieces were nice and fat. Even if it was less prey than he would have liked to bring home, the older warrior had never really been known for his hunting skills. As usual he was just happy to contribute. Once he had freed his mouth to speak, Wavbreaker added to Seabreeze's praise of Salamanderpaw. "I was really impressed by her grit, even though things didn't initially go like she wanted Salamanderpaw never gave up." He turned to give the apprentice a chuffed look, "Keep up that work ethic, the clan needs it right now." His long black spiral brown tail swished back and forth high in the sky with the familiar pride of another job well done.

It was always these small tasks for Wavebreaker that seemed to bring order to the chaos. For now he would allow himself to bath in it.

@nyme
@Dolomedes
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw's trudge back is a sore one. Her back hurts from her fall and her ego is bruised something fierce. That hunt was...not good. As a matter of fact, it was very bad. She didn't get the stupid bird. She didn't catch that stinkin' mouse. She barely even caught the lizard hanging from her mouth, now, and the poor thing—which she was fairly certain some other predator had softened up for her first, if the missing tail was any indication—was as beaten as her back felt by the time she'd been certain it was dead. The heavy sound of her awful back-flop keeps ringing in her head. Fwump. Guh. Probably what a stepped-on toad sounds like.

Her ears are red hot and her coat prickles with shame as she brings up the rear of their little patrol. All the way back, she's been plotting her careful escape from this, a way to maintain some dignity. She'll sneak in nice and quiet just to be accounted for, pretend to take the battered lizard to the freshkill, and then wolf it down herself before anyone can see it. She just needs to keep her head low and be quick. Just act normal and nobody will notice. It's fine. It's good. She's got this. She—

turned things around well

Salamanderpaw looks up at the sound of her name, instantly mortified. Nooo!! My plan!!! Panic turns her blood cold and almost deafens her. Almost.

mark of a great hunter in the making.

Her eyes, wide, blink rapidly once-twice-thrice. The sorry lizard hanging from her mouth muffles a low noise of surprise. Does she? Salamanderpaw glances between the pair she'd accompanied out, slowly letting a cautious sort of relief perk her up. When Wavebreaker chimes in in agreement (she has grit! And it's the impressive kind!), there's nothing cautious about it at all. Salamanderpaw squeals triumphantly into her lizard, tail sticking up straight and chest puffed up with glee. Oh, wow. Wow!!! They thought she did alright. Which is basically like thinking she did awesome. Which almost means that maybe she did, maybe she did do awesome. Salamanderpaw's additional report: a great deal of muffled, happy screaming. Once the lizard's been put away and she's gearing up to rush off and find somebody to brag about all of this to, she elaborates on the screeching:

"You guys are so cool!" And then one more time with feeling, just so that Dusklion (and, frankly, half the clan with the way Salamanderpaw's volume keeps ticking up) knows what's up with these two and approximately how cool they are she emphasizes, "they're so! Cool!!!" Officially speaking. Salamanderpaw sweeps away cackling, highly pleased with herself.

@Dolomedes ; SEABREEZE
@Quietheart ; WAVEBREAKER
@taillow ; DUSKLION

Among the first hunting patrols to return, the deputy turned to glance at Breezy as he came in. She nodded to his report, a bit disappointed with how little care he seemed to have in reporting, but dismissing the concern for now. "Glad to hear it," she returned, then blinked as he went on about Salamanderpaw. Then Wavebreaker chimed in, stating the apprentice had grit. Another 'paw to keep an eye on perhaps?

Parting her jaws to speak, she didn't get a word out before Salamanderpaw is squealing, causing the deputy to jump a bit. Amused whiskers twitching, Dusklion grins. "Sounds like you made quite the impression, kid," she chuckled, nodding in praise. "Keep it up - maybe one day you'll join the Lionhearts as some of the best hunters in the Clan." Nodding to the patrol, Dusklion dismissed them.