Today 12:13 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lavender and Chamomile [p]

| Snowybreeze |
30 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

A small sigh escaping the gentle giant at the leader's words, Snowybreeze felt relief wash over him. It seemed the leader had - patient as always - forgiven his overly enthusiastic attempt to ensure their safety, no matter how needless it seemed to have been. It was so strange to think of Twilightstar as having friends that were close enough to her to give her a nickname outside of WindClan! In fact, he was fairly certain that he had never seen any cat calling her anything other than her full name in the clan itself. The leader had always seemed a little distant. Too busy keeping everyone safe to sit down and talk to any one cat. But perhaps that was just the outer appearance. Of course there was more to her than met the passing glance. Shame on him for even being surprised of such a thing!

Dipping his head in polite greeting towards the loner as the leader introduced them, the Maine Coon mix remained quiet. He had really spoken too much already, and despite the loner seeming plenty friendly, his appearance did not mean other, less amicable felines would not show up as well. Best keep his senses alert, especially so Twilightstar could catch up with her friend! Gratefully, not only was this Beastspark a friend, he also had knowledge of twolegplace! Making sure his lavender was well in maw, he followed after the trio, mismatched ears alert as he attempted to make up for his lavender blinded nose. It did not take long for them to reach the herbs in question, either, even as the loner chatted up the ginger tabby.

The flowers were indeed white with yellow centers, their scent evident even with the lavender masking most other smells in the area. Tilting his head curiously, Snowybreeze took a good look around the twoleg's garden, taking note of just how many more cats populated this area was than he was used to. It was almost like a mini clan of sorts, but composed entirely of kittypets and loners. They lacked the familiarity of the clan cats, however. The evident bond all cats in WindClan shared, no matter their place within the clan. Cautiously, he took a step forward, wanting to make sure that the approach was safe for the rest of the patrol to follow. He could take a hit if any of these cats suddenly decided to get territorial. It was his job, after all.

[+3 Lavender]
@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw] | @Undertaker [Beastspark]
| The posting order has been broken since around this post, so I wouldn't worry too much about posting order anymore at this point as long as everyone gets at least one post per round. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar rolled her eye again at Beastspark's dramatics, but she was glad that everyone seemed to relax around him rather quickly, and by everyone she meant Lightningpaw. Snowybreeze seemed to have deemed the tom unthreatening not long after his arrival.

She followed behind the loner after learning he knew where their herb was. This saved her a ton of time wandering around the outskirts herself. Twilightstar kept her guard up as she looked around the dens they passed while Beastspark tried enticing Lightningpaw into a small conversation. She knew Beastspark wouldn't lead them into any danger, but one could never be too careful in the twolegplace.

Even with a bunch of flowers locked in his maw, Snowybreeze appeared as alert as she did. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea to make their supposed 'bruiser' take care of carrying the herbs when he was on guard duty. She was tempted to ask for the lavender back since they now had a guide, but the unfamiliar scent of cats assaulted her nose.

The den Beastspark had brought them two had an assortment of cats loitering around. The numbers looked large enough to be a small clan. Eyes peered at them as they walked and Twilightstar subconsciously stuck closer to Lightningpaw as they passed them. Elders, kittens, kittypets, and loners, this twoleg must love cats. No one appeared all that hostile so cats must come and go around here without any trouble

As they reached the chamomile, Twilightstar nipped the stem of three and dropped them for Snowybreeze to take, she grabbed two of her own to carry all while keeping a watchful eye on their surrounding. None of the cats smelt in the slightest bit suspicious about randoms showing up and taking herbs from the overgrown garden. Despite their compliance, Twilightstar didn't want to wait around longer. Once Lightingpaw had grabbed some chamomile, she urged Beastspark to lead them back to the border with a single lash of her tail.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze] @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw - yeah don't mind posting order, so long as you get a post in we're good to go] @Undertaker [Beastspark]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 07:13 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 11 moons old, No Purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would walk with Twilightstar and Snowybreeze and Beastspark as the large cat tried striking up a conversation with Lightningpaw and listened. "I'm 11 moons old.. I know I'm small for someone who is that age but nothing I can do about it." Lightningpaw meowed not seeming to be upset about his size. When Beastspark asked about Lightningpaw's scar though Lightningpaw would look solemnly at the ground. His scar was oddly the only thing Lightningpaw had to remember his late mentor. Now it was a mix of a traumatic incident but also a source of connection for him with Bravebird. "I was attacked by a hawk as a kit. If it wasn't for my late mentor Bravebird the hawk likely would have carried me off. I got the scar when it let me go but only after digging it's talons into my stomach." Lightningpaw would say a bit down about Bravebird still. Lightningpaw would give his Lightning shaped scar a few quick licks as he remembered the terrifying situation. When they reached the chamomile Lightningpaw still had his bit of lavender but would set it down to gnaw at the chamomile and try to get a bit of it. Lightningpaw managed to get ahold of 2 which meant he was now carrying 1 lavender and 2 chamomile. Lightningpaw would bring his herbs he acquired back to his lavender before grabbing all three herbs. After experiencing Bravebirds death Lightningpaw couldn't help but worry how long his current mentor would live. Lightningpaw admired how deeply Twilightstar cared for the cats in her clan. Lightningpaw only knew a bit about the other clans leaders from the gatherings but from what he could tell Twilightstar seemed to be much more motherly towards her clan. Lightningpaw didn't want to see Twilightstar dying too soon. Lightningpaw wanted his current mentor to see him grow up some and hopefully become something great for Windclan. He also somewhat envied the relationship he saw Rabbitpaw have with Crowtooth even if they weren't mentor and apprentice anymore. When he was Crowtooths apprentice they seemed really close. Lightningpaw could only hope to have that kind of relationship with Twilightstar one day. @Undertaker @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven (Sorry this went off on a bit of a Lightningpaw background tangent was trying to pad the post a bit more.)