Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:07 AM

Old July 27th, 2024, 12:36 AM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default ◆ Ace's Character Directory

CHARACTER DIRECTORY

Hello travelers!

Welcome to my character bios, here's where I store my character and a hefty sum of their lore. I love giving my character a story to revolve around and exploring the world with them. Do note, what my character say or do is not how I feel. I value keeping their interactions similar to their already existing personality and storyline.

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

ShadowClan
Palekit | bio | finder | tracker

RiverClan
Floodsight | bio | finder | tracker
Ripplekit | bio | finder | tracker

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.
Old July 27th, 2024, 07:59 AM

Default Re: ◆ Ace's Character Bios

PALEKIT
"yes, i'm a dreamer of a better world"

pale is characterized after a white dwarf, stars who are smaller in size and burn white as they fade. unlike the star, he's dense in a different sense

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

i. general
ii. personality
iii. brief history
iv. relationship

general
a star burning bright in the night sky

6 moons | Male | Unknown | 07/27/24

Pale has medium length fur that's a little too light to fit into the regular ShadowClan roster of dark shades. His white fur is decorated with a diluted calico pattern and his eyes, a pale blue color. Even without his bright personality, Pale stands out amongst the crowd being a little different, one way or another. He has short tail and legs, allowing better balance and quiet steps.

Purrks:
None

personality
"it would mean the world if i could light up your day

ENFP

Perceptive, Enthusiastic, Good-natured
An outgoing tom who always finds a way to kick up a conversation on random things and lacks the fear of talking to anyone. Pale prioritizes his loved ones and will do anything to make them feel better, even if it meant for him to stay away. To others, Pale seems more like an entertainment idol, dancing away in the shadows and speaking as if the whole world is on his side.

Curious, Restless, Slow
Despite his forgetful and being a slow learner, Pale craves knowledge and have a passion to know more about life and all it has to offer. He's the type to live on the edge and experience things as if it's last day on earth and can't sit still in one place forever. The world is calling, and he's there to answer it.

Impulsive, Forgetful,
Pale forgets things a little too quickly, causing stress amongst clanmates and future mentor. It does get a little better with age, but he often misplace things or lose track of time. Along with his forgetfulness, he's impulsive and will do whatever's on his mind.

brief history
one day, the universe may be dark again

kithood
On his way to ShadowClan, his mother had lost him and his littermate in a raging river in the peak of New-leaf. This incidents caused him to lose a bit of his tail and have temporary amnesia, that may return in his later years. After only being able to retrieve him, she had left the little one at the borders of ShadowClan deeming herself unable to care for him anymore.

In Palekit's memory, he'd had always lived in ShadowClan. From the days he's born till now, he's been well taken care of in the warm nursery of ShadowClan, experiencing more care than he could've ever dreamed of. The little one has no memory of any potential life he has led before ShadowClan which he'd deem his home. His days are filled with wonder, exploring every crevice ShadowClan has to offer. Soon, he'll be big enough to explore the whole forest.

plot ideas for far future:
- Pale isn't a very genetically probable cat. Being a calico tom, and a diluted one at that, he's expected to face a lot of health challenges later on in his life. Despite being a shining star, Pale is his own downfall. His fate was decided from the start, but he's yet to know. One day, he'll have cancer of some type and find himself leaving ShadowClan to explore the world as he'd dream. (kinda sad, i know. 3am does that to people)

relationship
"my friends, my family, my loves"

Nightshiver | Parental Figure
The only reason the restless and curious kit made it out of the nursery unscathed.

Snow | Biological Mother
How do you miss someone you've never known.

training trackers
"if i could have all the knowledge in the world, i would"

link for significant reaction/practice/lesson from others

herb lesson with lostpark | x | x
history lesson with nightshiver | x
territory tour: darkwater mire
battle lesson with sleepysunrise |
hunting lesson with sleepysunrise |
climbing lesson with sleepysunrise & rookfire |
bonus hunting lesson with briarsplash |

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 10:52 PM.
Old August 10th, 2024, 05:01 PM

Default Re: ◆ Ace's Character Bios

FLOODSIGHT
"silence is the sound of peace, as well as death"

floods are known for renewal, birth, death and destructions. one wrong decision could alter her whole world.

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

i. general
ii. personality
iii. brief history
iv. relationship

general
the north winds show a cold storm brewing

21 moons | Female | Bisexual | 07/24/24

She a long furred lynx point Siberian molly with eyes the colour of a fading storm. She carries 2 crossing scars on her chest and a small nick on her nose. Flood's pelt is relatively smooth and always cleaned, she takes great care in making herself look neat and presentable.

Purrks:
Killer Aptitude T1 ; Mind Reader ; open slot

personality
perhaps the cloud could break and bring color back into the world

INFJ

Calm, Caring, Strong-willed
Flood is a rather calm and quiet individual who finds solace in the well being of her clan. She doesn't stop to regard herself if it means everyone around her is happy. Flood's actions are decisive and her cool nature allows her to respond calmly to most dire situations.

Reserved, Perfectionist, Practical
Her reserved nature is double edge sword. To some her quiet nature could be a calming change of pace, but to others, she seems cold and unwilling to make conversation. In reality, Flood is at a loss for words. Topics with no direct answers feels like a road split into thousands of paths she doesn't want to take. What if her answer makes others feel awkward or even...angry? But as of late (at 21 moons) she's starting to make significant progress in overcoming her social anxiety.

Regretful, Sensitive, Selfish
Flood wants to be the best of herself, but she can easily get stuck in past mistakes. In solitude, she relays dreadful memories she wishes she could fix. So when it comes to decision making that affects other's feeling, she opts for a truthful, beneficial results that hopefully lessen any damage caused.

brief history
when the storm passes, flowers will bloom

Originally born as Moonkit of RiverClan, she was later cursed by her mother for failing to hold onto her sister in a flood, thus becoming Floodkit. Ever since then, she'd felt like tragedy fell upon all those she interacted with and distanced herself from her clan. Though she was able to effectively complete her apprentice under Beastflame, she finds it hard to integrate herself back mentally and socially.

Today, Floodsight is working hard on making a change for herself slowly. One by one, she hoped she will be able to see herself as something other than a natural disaster.

[ Her love for kits come from their energetic nature, but also, her regret and guilt for not being able to save her sister. Flood hopes her sister was able to forgive her for not having the strength and power to save her. In each kit, Flood sees a bit of her sister in them. ]

relationship
"the rivers that lead me home"

Stormshade | Biological Mother (NPC)
"..."

Sunkit | Biological Sister (NPC)
"My sister, do you hear me, I'm sorry, so sorry... I would exchange my life for yours if I could, and you can grow up to see where RiverClan is today. You would've loved it here...where it's warm..and..."

Beastflame | Mentor

Aspenpaw | Apprentice
"A small ball of sunshine...he really is. I'm proud of the progress he's been making."

Waspmeadow | Close friend
Probably Floodsight's only close friend at the moment. In front of Wasp, she could really just be herself without any worries.

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 11:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Default Re: ◆ Ace's Character Directory

RIPPLEKIT
"do you see the colour this world holds? because i can't"

~

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

i. general
ii. personality
iii. brief history
iv. relationship

general
~

0 moons | Male | ~ | 09/10/24

A white tom with pale tabby markings that ripple over his shoulder and front paws. He has cloudy blind eyes, but can still tell light apart from the dark. His blindness doesn't bother him one bit, rather it becomes the sole seed of his sarcastic remarks and jokes.

Purrks:
none

personality
~

~~~~

~
~

~
~

~
~

brief history
~

~

relationship
"the rivers that lead me home"

Swanberry | Biological Mother
~

Riverwhisper | Biological Father (Deceased)
~

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 11:13 PM.