Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:56 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:55 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 08:51 PM
plot plot plot
Last post by nyme
Today 08:50 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:50 PM

Old September 21st, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar returned to camp and set her herbs down as she scouted for the medicine cat. She was tired and wanted a nap, Beastspark, though nice to see again, was a taxing friend which is why she only saw him in doses.

"Lightningstorm,"Twilightstar padded over with herbs in her maw after spotting the smaller she-cat. "Sorry, it took a bit. Herbs are a bit harder to locate in the twolegplace. Here are the herbs you need." She set down the chamomile she had been carrying and moved back to allow Snowybreeze and Lightningpaw some room.

+2 chamomile
@Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze/Lightningstorm - almost forgot about this] @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw]
Lightningpaw would come up and drop his herbs next unloading 1 lavender and 2 chamomile.

"Hey Lightningstorm could I perhaps borrow Rabbitpaw for a bit? I was wanting to talk to him about the last time we talked. I may have said some stuff I'm not proud of and would like to apologize." Lightningpaw asked the Medicine Cat. @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:10 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
9 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 15/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

"It was awful." She allowed an edge of bitterness to seep into her tone as she came up beside Hawkfur to add her piece to the report to Crowtooth, "There were too many for the three of us to deal with." Admitting defeat was a bitter taste on her tongue but she had to provide him with all the details he needed to formulate plan of attack.

@Mica @Rowan @Rani
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

Scorpionsight gave a nod to her clanmates as they agreed that they were good to return.

She walked back to camp, and back to where they had been called to patrol in the first place, and found Crowtooth wherever.
"Uh, ThunderClan border is fine. Nothing going on." She told the deputy "But Rabbitbreeze also caught a bird."

@oakcrane - @Badwolf
@Rani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"And there were lots of bees." Bouncepaw meows, "I didn't see a hive, though."

(The bees are in reference to the hive the previous cats collected in the area a few weeks ago. Makes sense that there will be hiveless bees flying around and making a new hive, right?)

Tags:
@oakcrane /Rabbitbreeze
@Idiotic.Bean101 /Scorpionsight
@Rani /Crowtooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Rabbitbreeze nodded, not speaking, as to make sure she didn't drop the bird. With a friendly smile she trotted away to place the bird in the fresh-kill pile before returning again. `That bird was about all I could find.` she admitted.

@Badwolf (Bouncepaw)
@Idiotic.Bean101 (Scorpionsight)
@Rani (Crowtooth)

........Crowtooth was BAFFLED. In a good way, for once but it didnt change the fact that the tom looked like he'd been slapped about the snout and was bug eye'd and slack jawed at this group like a moron. Patrols just..... didnt come back this fast!!! Never!!! They just didnt and if the group didnt faintly smell of the border the deputy would be tempted to call them liars!!

But no, theyd done the patrol in record time and even brought back a bird. Crowtooth forced his mouth closed and replied.
"Dear starclan was the dark forest on yer heels or did ya'll turn the patrol into a race that was quick! I..... Good work, all o' ya'll an' thanks fer the bird, Ill keep the bees in mind too uh, dismissed I guess?....."
Yeah he wasnt recovering from the shock for a good bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadmoon stalked back into camp, determinedly not looking at Twigleg. Because he was an idiot, and she was not even going to dignify him with a glance. Not that Twigleg probably wanted her glances, he was probably equally angry at her. At least Silverrose had told him to shut up as well, which was nice. Though probably not so much in support of her as just....keeping your maw shut and not fighting in front of other clans. Oh well. She was aware she hadn't actually covered herself in glory when snapping back, but at least she'd waited until they were well out of earshot of any potential fishy listeners!

We didn't see anything lurking around the border this time. There was a Riverclan patrol there, and I greeted them in order to inquire whether or not they had seen anything in the river. They had not. This much was relatively unproblematic, though perhaps a bit annoying if one was Silverrose or Twigleg. Bloody Twigleg. Twigleg was annoyed by this, and had a sulk about it. I don't think the Riverclan cats heard though, they left quite quickly as I think they were already done marking. Ugh, this was just...not a good report. Crowtooth had been all 'oh, you can handle this' and then she had decidedly not handled it. Or maybe Twigleg was just an annoyance. Deadmoon didn't really know why she was taking the blame for this whole thing onto herself, she had been intending nothing but to be friendly. At least they didn't get into a fight? @Rani @Estelle @Lightningpaw666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Twigleg wouldn't say anything as the old grumpy tom simply waited to see if anything was to be done about him. To be honest Twigleg didn't think it was a punishable offense to be grumpy but he still remained resolute in willing to at least take his lickings like a Warrior. If there was to be punishment he wouldn't shy away from it at least. The lanky brown tabby warrior with thin legs waited to see what Crowtooth might do. @Rani @Estelle @gs29513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

''Yes, well... I cannot say I enjoy sudden pleasantries with RiverClan, but they kept to themselves, at least, and to their side of the border.''
Silverrose added in a matter-of-factly hum, walking up beside Deadmoon as she decidedly not wanted to stand right next to the grumpy old twig -- she'd rather not the steam coming out of his ears mess up her fur. Whatever was going to happen between those two now Silverrose would stay out of.

[ @Rani @gs29513 @Lightningpaw666 ]

God bless Deadmoon and Silverrose, always two mollies he could count on to get things done. It was rare to encounter another clans patrol at the same time, just unlikely to manage the timing, but happened. And for all the cats seemed displeased Crowtooth was certain they'd handled it well so he smiled at them, not concerned and rumbled a "Well thank ya two kindly, Im sure ya handled it just as I wouldve. An' Twigleg? Go dunk yer head, see if I put ya on anythin' but a hell patrol fer awhile. Ta everyone who aint a moron go relax."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

"Growtoof I 'ave a kwesh-hun!" Whiterabbit's practically walking on air on her way back, speaking around her double-rabbit, solo-bird haul as best she can. The prey is discarded momentarily because she really means it, about this question. "Okayso, hunting went well, was really happy to bear witness to Spottedpaw's miraculous recovery--true story of overcoming the odds, there, she even went and got a fat rabbit in the end, big wins all around--and uh...oh, right, so, out there, there was this this, one of them uh, pricklypines? You know, with the," she arches her back up comically, trying to will her hackles to rise (a feat that she realizes is pretty hard to do on command) for the charade, "like that, with the quills? The pricklypines? Well, anyway, it was really sweet and I think it liked us a whole lot," meaning it did not immediately harm either of them because they did not immediately harm it, "so, just, for future reference, hypothetically, if one of those...like, wound up in camp...somehow...would that be cool, or...??"

She trails off, hopeful. Expectant. Because, clearly, this is an awesome idea which needs to be greenlit posthaste. I mean, what? Idea? It's not like Whiterabbit's planning anything, actively. It's just that she is suddenly very curious about what might happen if that happened. With the pricklypine. It's all very academic, trust. Whiterabbit clears her throat, licks her lips, carries on diligently:

"Uh, anyway! Fun day, big success, everyone cheered."

+3 rabbits x x, +1 bird x
patrol menu entry submitted, etc o7

@Fish ; SPOTTEDPAW
@Rani ; CROWTOOTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Spottedpaw was still a little winded but she followed along, wondering if she should have taking more of a break to catch her breath. Once they were at the spot, she dropped her rabbit... Then rolled her eyes behind Whiterabbit's back and shook her head softly. What a character, it was refreshing honestly. She stuck around longer to make sure to pull the quills out of the poor rabbit that ran into such a creature. The apprentice made sure to get every little quill as well. What if a kit ate some? ...And perhaps she should spare the older cats as well.

"We might want to eat this one right away." Spottedpaw said as she pawed her despiked rabbit.

@Rani @nyme

Dears stars Crowtooth needed to spend more time around Whiterabbit in general she was a delight. Chuckling at the ramble, tail thumping against the ground pleasently the tom rumbled a "Ya saw a porcupine? Bravebird messed wit' one of those way back an' got spiked but its good ta know they aint generally mean. Knowin' how she used ta be she probably provoked it, but no I aint permittin' one in camp, sorry. Knowin' the current batch o' kits they'll poke it an' get spiked.

Thank ya'll fer yer work, Whiterabbit if ya want another patrol let me know, go relax."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Duckfeather - @Rowan ] [Burnetpaw - @Cinderspirit ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur stormed into camp, damp and slimy, a stormy look on his face. He immediately made his way to Crowtooth, a wry grin twisting his maw. "You're not gonna believe what we ran into, mate. Frog. Hell." Hawkfur glanced back at Duckfeather and Burnetpaw, gesturing dryly to their similarly soggy states. "Not a cat to be found but the frogs would have out-manned a bloody army." Hawkfur scowled, flicking slime from his nose. "Wouldn't be surprised if they took out ShadowClan in a great battle for the marshes." Clearly he was level-headed and not at all bitter about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post
↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
9 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 15/100

"It was awful." She allowed an edge of bitterness to seep into her tone as she came up beside Hawkfur to add her piece to the report to Crowtooth, "There were too many for the three of us to deal with." Admitting defeat was a bitter taste on her tongue but she had to provide him with all the details he needed to formulate plan of attack.

@Mica @Rowan @Rani

...... Im sorry what happened to Hawkfurs patrol? The tom couldnt help but blink a couple of times, un-amused or impressed at whatever this was. "....Frogs. Ya were defeated by frogs?" Crowtooth needed to send everyone in this patrol to battle training or something if a frog was too much for them. Whatever though, no matter how poorly they did at least they got it done?

"Alrighty ya know what I dont wanna hear about this mess I think, Id hope ya brought some o' the frogs home if there were so many but I think its safer ta hope shadowclan is consumed by this amphibian flood. Maybe yall should go an' take a bath or somethin'." They all seemed kinda slimy and Crowtooth did not want that in the warriors den.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:00 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Duckfeather - @Rowan ] [Burnetpaw - @Cinderspirit ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grimaced. "If you want frogs stinking up our prey pile, I'll go back and get some. But I'm pointing in your direction when the complaints roll in." Despite the teasing threat, humor sparked in Hawkfur's eyes. "Duckfeather, Burnetpaw, thanks for your help. Despite what this goon may think, you put up a good fight against the things." He just didn't understand how MANY of them were there! Honestly!!! Hawkfur gave his friend a grin to show there was no hard feelings meant before heading off to clean himself.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 12:15 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Was that... a good thing, or a bad thing? Bouncepaw nods with his new information that the patrol they went on was very quick. He thought so too when they returned, but it was his first patrol, and part of him wondered if all patrols were like that.

He heads towards the apprentice den, stretching his legs. He felt thirsty, and he would like to rest his paws for a bit.

Tags:
(Just a reply to Crowtooth. No tags since this post doesn't require a reply.)

Last edited by Badwolf; September 22nd, 2024 at 06:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
9 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 16/100

"Many frogs. You should go check it out for yourself if you think you can handle it." She shot the deputy a saccharine smile, her patience with respecting authority snapping, "It'll give me a good laugh when you come back covered in slime." Inwardly she braced herself for his reaction but once again her outer front stayed unphased.

A small but genuine smile crept onto her maw at Hawkfur's utterance. She dipped her head sincerely in return, "Thank you for having me along." She didn't like many cats and trusted even fewer, but somewhere along the way she had decided that Hawkfur was at least alright. Not a cat she fully trusted per se, but a cat she appreciated. A cat that she was proud to call her Clanmate. Duckfeather didn't get quite the same level of liking, few cats did, but she didn't feel annoyed by their presence.
@Rani - Crowtooth @Mica - Hawkfur @Rowan - Duckfeather