Old September 15th, 2024, 09:06 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // sixteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Aroogi @Lil'Ember @Tallstar || so sorry about guts !! ;0;
Gutspaw trailed after its patrolmates, ears swiveling to the sounds around teeth. At least this was easy to focus on. Hunting was repetitive, it was predictable. It tried to keep at least slightly away from the group, hanging back to get away from the dreaded small talk. Naturally, this was a fool plan considering it watched in real time Firepaw slow down to walk beside bite.

It stared unblinking at the younger apprentice with a look of void of any glee. "I literally could have never guessed that was your name, " was the only response it gave Firepaw, sarcasm dripping heavy from its tone. It wasn't as if she was the only other apprentice here or mostly dark ginger. Noo. Of course not. The feline figured maybe that would be the last of her. Most cats took the sarcasm as a clear sign to leave it alone.

Not this cat. Oh abyss, how young could they be? Sure, Mistlewhisker didn't state the obvious but it was a given. Why else would they be in the territory? ".. If this was a border patrol, you would've been assigned to one of the borders, " Gutspaw pointed out bluntly, deciding to quicken up teeth's pace and get away from the other. Maybe it was being a bit rude, but it was just — tired. It didn't want to talk to anyone.

Ugh, it just wanted this to be over with.

The apprentice parted its jaws, beginning to stray a little bit more to scent for any nearby prey. Expect, something metallic drifted into its senses. It caused teeth to completely halt. Was - was it just, imagining things? "Do - you guys smell that?" It inquired, eyebrows furrowing close together.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 15th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.
Old September 15th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Annoyed

Flytail
He Him
39 Moons
Flytail kept pace with tuctedtusk his ears slightly angled towards the two apprentices conversation while he walked along it was slightly amusing to listen to on the monotonous quest he saw the irritation slightly glistening off if tuftedtusk but he pushed it aside sure he didn’t want to be on his brothers mate bad side but today he didn’t feel like putting in the effort to wear his mask.

When Gutspaw mentioned a smell he stopped. This was no ordinary smell he had a dripping feeling in his gut something was terribly wrong “I do smell something almost as if it’s crowfood or something..” he looked over to the enforcer waiting for them to speak up.
@Aroogi @wolfie @Lil'Ember

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; September 15th, 2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The enforcer listened to the apprentices in silence. His tail swished and his ears flicked. When both Flytail and Gutspaw mentioned smelling something not right, the tom would open his mouth to draw air over his scent glands, recoiling at the smell of blood and crowfood.

Rushing after the smell, he would burst from the undergrowth and find a sight he did not want to see. A body, its yellow fur torn up with small claw and teeth marks.

"Oh StarClan.." Tuftedtusk breathed, staring at the body of Yellowtwist: fellow enforcer, now dead. "Seems like rats. Too many of em." He commented, sniffing around the enforcers remains.

[ @Lil'Ember @wolfie @Tallstar ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // sixteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @alec | forgive the lazy hunting desc
Eh. Gutspaw figured it would simply take the chance to get out of camp. It always jumped to, though it was .. awkward to say the least. It wasn't like Rookfire knew — but for a brief period of time it had wanted to genuinely hurt him. Devour him. Of course, teeth could recognize the truth that it would never. It went against its own morals, and besides the Enforcer had done nothing to deserve such thoughts. (it was - frightening. the hunger that laid beneath the surface. it didn't understand it.) So, Guts kept bite's distance.

At least till now.

The apprentice walked side by side, icy blue irises scanning over the territory. Jaws slightly parted as scents flooded in. It didn't bother with a verbal reply, giving a short nod towards the tom. It did not make any promises about not straying. Rookfire could complain, but it was all out of materials and needed to make a pick-up trip.

Gutspaw's first catch would be a shrew that it tracked down. It was sleeping on a boulder, and the cat would swiftly pounce and kill it. Sending it wishes for its sacrifice, it would bury it. It would track down a bird that would end up getting away due to its irritation. Secondly, the black tabby would locate a mouse that was frolicking in tall grass. Again, it killed it and wished it well.

The final prey it caught resided in a pond. Gutspaw would wait, watching the fish move through the water. Careful to not let its shadow fall over the water, it waited and it waited until it swam by. Like a lightning strike, Gutspaw's paw darted in the water and scooped it out onto the bank. It swiftly killed it, "May the abyss guide you to your endless rest, " it murmured softly before picking it up.

Gutspaw would gather up the rest of the prey and return to Rookfire. It dropped the prey, "Yo. If this is good 'nough to you, you cool if I go 'n gather some stuff? Pinecones have started fallin' and I, er collect 'em, kinda, " .. that was simplified enough.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Today, 04:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
gutspaw had parted from his as quietly as rookfire had expected and that was totally fine with him.
striped tail canting from side to side light and silent, done for no reason but the fact that rookfire had a thing for repetition to keep himself on track or for distraction. nodding..he didnt really do the nodding anymore, had sort of stopped probably around the time he couldnt move his head without feeling like it was gonna explode after the 3v1..hm. oh yeah he was supposed to search for herbs.

he had briefly forgotten what he was even planning on gathering but chervil wasnt his favourite for no reason. well, he wasnt actually sure what the reason would be besides the fact that it had helped rook a great bit in the past and was phenomenally multi purpose, but it sounded good in his head. whilst chervil had been not that hard to find in riverclan, shadowclans thick canopy keeping sun and heat at bay seemed to aid the chervil is growing larger and stronger. besides, he was sure most herbs preferred moist soil over sandy, irregular whatever the hell riverclan had in most of their territory. besides that, rookfire had observed it did prefer to grow around clearings where a bit more sun reached through than in the depths of the forest. its dark green, flimsy little serrated leaves were pretty much the first thing rook spotted after picking up its sweet-ish scent. since it was so late in green-leaf no little white flowers were left, only partial remains of their dried up flower heads that had taken on a pale reddish brown colour.
[ rolls: 18, 15, 16, 3, 20, 18, 12, 18 ]
despite looking a bit dry in some placed, the enforcer was able to harvest a good amount of stalks. could these even be called stalks? he sort of associated a harder, darker material than the leaves were as a 'stalk' and these were more or less the same colour. well, huh. didnt really matter now did it? with a slight shake of his head, rookfire returned to where he had parted from gutspaw to wait.

"hm? oh yeah sure" rookfire eyed the prey before dismissing the apprentice with a nod, focussing back on shifting around the herbs he had gathered whilst waiting for gutspaws return so they could make their way back to camp. pinecones though hm? perhaps rook was shallow, but he hadnt really expected teeth to like gathering pinecones. good for bite.

[ @wolfie ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 05:04 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
If Mosquitopaw needed to know anything Mudslide was a firm believer that learning general territory was a great place to start. She walked with a slow pace through the forest, giving her apprentice some time to look around. Also, she was far too tired to move her legs at any speed higher than this one or she might collapse into dust.

She then came to a stop, raising her tail and curling it at the tip, her ears flicking around as looked from side to side. Where? She asked inwardly. Where are we? What makes this place Shadowclan territory?

Tags:
@nyme // Mosquitopaw (this guy is such a sweetheart :3)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old Today, 05:16 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

padding through the dense conifer forest that makes up shadowclan's territory, squirrelrise bites back a yawn, blinking wearily. despite her exhaustion, her eyes are swiveling at the smallest sound and her gaze is constantly dancing about as she leads duskpaw through the territory. to her knowledge, the apprentice needed a stealth lesson and a hunting lesson, so here she is. she's sure duskpaw also needs a battle lesson but..she's definitely not the warrior for that.

the russet warrior slows to a stop in a small clearing in the pine forest, the edges of the clearing surrounded by shrubbery and shadows. to know how to hunt, you have to have some sort of idea of stealth. I'll start with that, she decides before turning to face the apprentice. she wonders if she needs to start from the beginning or not ...she should probably ask.

"do..you know.. anything about...s-stealth?" squirrelrise inquires, trying to get an idea of where she should start in the lesson.

[ @c1nder I thought it'd make the most sense to just combine the stealth and hunting lesson into one rp !! but if you'd like to do them in separate threads just lmk hehe ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days