by Ian
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:46 PM

Old September 17th, 2024, 10:31 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: up, among the branches... [sprizzle kit finder]

Echo's finna come back to QUITE the surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

she'll be quite enthusiastic to see her lil (half) siblings

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:11 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Springkit|ray|haven
"Be a little kinder than you have to."

・❥・ꕥ・❥・

Appearance~ Springkit is a silky silver classic tabby smoke molly with patches of pale brown splotching her pelt. Her paws and ears are fluffier than the rest of her and she has hertochromia, one of her eyes amber and the other a deep earthy brown. She is rather petite for her age, but her fur adds a bit to her stature.

Personality~ Springkit is a spontaneous and lively soul, her nature rather disorganized, yet she is in perfect sync with it. She couldn't possibly live any other way, for it would be much too stifling to possibly deal with a schedule or routine. Though she's often forgetful and late to most events, she makes up for it with her hard-working and positive outlook on life. She misses a patrol? She'll have to work even harder on the next one. Spring doesn't get discouraged from really anything very easily, a firm believer in 'if she sets her mind to it, she can do it.' This isn't always the best trait (especialy when she's a kit, her stubborness hard to deal with), as stubborness paired with her tedency to be reckless tends to lead to already-set decisions that aren't thought through.
She is also one who tends to 'always pay an act of kindness back with an added tip,' making her rather lovable to others, for she is always reliable in paying back favors you may have never noticed you had.

・❥・ꕥ・❥・

Relationship with family~ She would be very affectionate with her parents and littermates, valuing them and supporting them with her very existence. It would be constant cuddles, constant chaos, and full-time positivity.

・❥・ꕥ・❥・

RP example ♡~

Springkit

Springkit scrambles around the nursery in search for a feather she found earlier this morning, she knows she put it down somewhere... the question is where. She puffs a little sigh of frustration, plopping down on the ground with a soft thump. She gives up. It's just to difficult to find. The feather must have hidden itself somewhere beyond her reach, like Shadowclan camp. That must be it, she's checked every possible place... welp! Time to get reinforcements!

"Mommaaaaaa!" She calls dramatically, heaving her little body off the ground.

Oh wait, did something just fall? Springkit's eyes light up as she sees the feather she had earlier, it must've been in her fur the whole time- oops. She, swiftly pounces on the feather, making sure it can't get away again.

"Nevermind Momma, I found it!!" She shouts, her voice bubbly.

・❥・ꕥ・❥・

Possible plot ideas for her future~

I would like Spring to have some really personality-shaping experiences, so I really want to develop her character bit by bit until she has this complex and beautiful web of a personality. Trauma, love, fear, inspiration; this will all decide how she'll live her life and what she strives to be. What was listed in the personality section is her basic layout for who she starts out as, and obviously the majority of these traits will stay with her and I'll probably build on them, but I really want her persona to be mainly built upon through rp.

♡ Eventually I think she'd develop a bit of anxiety as an apprentice, her ambition driving her forward, but down a rather rocky road. She'd be struggling to keep up as she feels that she's falling farther and farther behind all the other apprentices, perhaps we'll throw some toxic braggy friends in there, and boom: a major mental breakdown. However, in reality, she's been working so hard to 'catch up', driving herself into the ground in the process... she's actually rather far ahead. But as she goes through the anxiety, exhastion, and beginnings of self-hate, she works herself backwards. She may know the battle moves, the stance to take when you're hunting a bird, the territory may be memorized, but she's too physically and mentally strained to actually perform well. Eventually she's pulled aside, maybe by Drizzlecloud or Sparrowpelt, and she's given a lot to think about, ending up in her realizing that this mindset is really holding back her potential.

♡ I think that when she moves out of the nursery and into the apprentice den, she'll really realize just how much she'll miss her family. She was obviously close to them as a kit, but now that she's not constantly around them, she'll really appreciate them more and seek out more of that interaction with them. In the apprentice den, she'd probably try to find her siblings' nests to sleep with them, she'd invite her parents to come share the meal she'd just caught, and really become much more family oriented. Perhaps she'd even be a little clingy, but she'll grow out of that by the time she's a warrior.

・❥・ꕥ・❥・

Thank you for your consideration!

@Omari

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; September 28th, 2024 at 10:23 AM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

SPRIZZLEKITS DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit