Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Naila
Today 10:08 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:05 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:05 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:04 PM

Old Today, 09:33 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight had arrived back to camp. The patrol went well, but they had a little stop halfway for a small hunt. Nonetheless, it seemed like they were quite tardy in terms of returning and it made her a little nervous. 'I might be in for another one...' Floodsight padded tiredly with a measly sigh. Well, at least Lionsbeach was secured and her apprentice managed a good catch.

Slowly she approached the Head Lionheart with a gentle nod for a greeting before beginning her report.

"Lionsbeach has been relatively empty, untouched...mostly. Deserted like usual, save for a couple of washed up fish and birds here and there. Nothing extreme. It didn't seem like other clans could use a few dead fish." Floodsight continued as she turned her gaze from Duskleaf to her apprentice with a quick tilt in her head. "...and this little one..."

"Manage to catch a seagull on his first outing." At least there was some positive news that came out of this round's trip. Aspenpaw was sure a faster learner, and she was glad for it. She swiftly continued on, "Lionsbeach is now marked, and is now safe to be up and running again."

[ @Concorde @TanghuluCat @burntToast | sorry for the overdue patrol; there's been some communication errors ]
Old Today, 09:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

'...g! Floodsight! Ja...'

At this point, she wasn't surprised to hear her name get called. Lately she's been called up a lot, for all different purposes. This time...otters? What in the stars are otters doing at Smallpines? Did the other clans not deal with it when they left? Oh right, they can't swim. It felt as if she's just gotten back, and now she had to be on the road once more. (because her roleplayer wants her to work >:P ) She stretched a little with a slight yawn before heading swiftly towards the cats gathering by Dusklion.

By the entrance of the twoleg den, the silverish cream molly settled down and waited for the rest of the patrol. Floodsight flexed her claws a little, staring at the thin pointy daggers she had in her paws. Yeah...she's ready, alright. After RiverClan pays Smallpines a visit, the otters will be done for.

[ @taillow and all the rest of the patrol buddies ]
Old Today, 10:02 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Part of Larkwing was surprised Dusklion had called on her for this patrol. She was stronger, finally, but part of her couldn't shake the feeling that the deputy didn't exactly like her very much. She didn't blame her, but it still made her feel uneasy. Was this some sort of test? Was she trying to get Larkwing to prove her loyalty and usefulness somehow? That... mm. It made sense, in a way. Perhaps Fadingstar had ordered his sister to keep an eye on her. Larkwing didn't have to like it, though.

Maybe she was wrong, in any case, but the parasites in her mind couldn't shake the thought that every single cat in RiverClan was still out to get her.

"Otters?" She asked. She'd never seen the beasts, but they brought back memories of Ottersplash - one of the cats who had poisoned ThunderClan prey and caused her an endless headache. She should have killed that cat when she had the chance. Uneasily, she glanced back at the medicine den where Fishfreckle still resided, recovering. He'd nearly been asleep when Larkwing had left his side, so... he would be okay. Hopefully this would be quick and she could return to him shortly. Strange how leaving him alone made her so anxious... what was that all about?

[ @taillow || @burntToast || @Idiotic.Bean101 || @ace. || @alec ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 10:05 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Twigstep
97 Moons
He/Him

Twigstep lay curled up in the temporary elders' den, the warmth from the sun seeping through the gaps in the makeshift walls barely easing his aches and pains. The days had been long and the clan’s troubles weighed heavily on him. He’d noticed that the fresh-kill pile was nearly empty, and it seemed that no patrols had returned with any prey. The scarcity had left the elders—those who had given so much to the clan—feeling the pinch more acutely than anyone.

The sound of Mudsmoke’s approach brought Twigstep's ears twitching. He had seen the young warrior around lately, often busy with his own duties, so it was a pleasant surprise to hear his name called softly.

“Mudsmoke?” Twigstep called back, trying to rise with a groan but finding himself too stiff. His eyes widened as he saw the small fish placed before him. It was not much, but in these lean times, every bit of food mattered.

“I appreciate this,” Twigstep said gratefully, his voice raspy from disuse. “It’s not much, but it means a lot.” He looked up at Mudsmoke with a mix of gratitude and respect. The young warrior’s gesture, though modest, was a reminder that even in difficult times, there were still cats who cared and who remembered the elders. Twigstep’s heart warmed at the thought, and he felt a renewed sense of hope and connection to his clan
@burntToast

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon