Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 12:07 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 12:02 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:01 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 12:00 PM

Old Today, 11:59 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Like the tripod got the reasoning for the orders but..... Well Weepingwillow got a Look for them. 1. Mudhound was a hornet, sick or not they outranked even if they didnt pull that. 2. Mudhound had just tried to get up to kill the rats and couldnt manage it, weak from illness. If they could stand they'dve just killed the rats there and dealt with the issue, running was not an option.

Thats why the plan was to curl around the kittens (who were equally not really capable of running right now) and was planning to curl around them to be a great furry wall. Soooooo they were not gonna run and risk endangering the kits but would watch over Weepingwillows Cinderkit, and so nodded at the molly as they tucked the kittens close.

They had Quackkit (loved that name), Mantiskit, Olivekit and Cinderkit, after quickly leaning over to grab the sleeping kit. Mitekit wasnt coming close though which was bad.
So, tucking Quackkit, Mantiskit, Olivekit, and Cinderkit close to their belly, trapping them there with a large fluffy tail and curling around them using the wall and their body to create a little fort for the kittens the hornet reassured them with a soft "You guys are so cute, stay right here in fort muddy where the rats cant get you ok and after its gone I can tell you a story!" before turning their head over their shoulder to call out to Weepingwillow.

"Mitekit! Get over to me its not safe! Weepingwillow, if you can push her closer I can grab! And help Brindlepaw get away, quickly!"
Oof their throat hurt talking so urgently but missing kits in a crisis was an issue around rats that could literally kit a kit in a single bite. Hell the rats were the size of some of the kits on their own, in a group it'd be easy.
@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @olive-shine @Spooky_Blossom @flowsie

The main issue was that there just wasnt enough non sick cats here to defeat them, everyone limp and floppy as even the successful killers in Mudhound, Weepingwillow, Goldenpaw and Brindlepaw were rapidly tapped out after that little effort. They needed a non sicky, like say the deputy who'd wandered out of the sick camp to tend to some newcomers and hadnt seemed to notice the commotion so far. Well Mudhound could certainly get his attention.

Heaving in a congested breath the hornet did their tried and true impression of a foghorn.
"SPIDERTHROAT THERE'S EVIL RATS THAT ARE KILLING US!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLP!!! KILL IT!!!"
If the other new fresher cats of Carrioncaller, Raccoontail, Hollowpaw, and Pinepaw happened to hear and also come help? That'd be nice. That'd totally tapped out the hornet though, now they were coughing like mad.

@Starfall @Neptune. @otter @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost
@Starfall @Neptune. @otter @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost

Weepingwillow hissed at the rats, batting one away as it dragged its colony near the kits and hornet she was stand to protect. Weepingwillow turned, Crouching to watch the rats and used her hind legs to push little Mitekit softly towards Mudhound. "Got'em?" She called behind her, not taking her eyes off of the rats.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamfish The Sheet Ghost View Post

RACCOONTAIL (MALE)
PURRKS
Well Insulated ACTIVE

Raccoontail crashed through the bushes ungracefully. He honestly looked like he had tripped. ((raccoon doesnt have the sickness too bad rn, so he is a good choice- oh wait he sucks at fighting)) "Did you have to be that loud?" He rasped. "We're not too far away. At least, I'm not- OH STARCLAN WHAT IS GOING ON" He jumped at a rat and killed it quickly, but collapsed in a coughing fit soon after.
Weepingwillow sighed. "Stay there mouse-brain, good kill. Protect the sick apprentices just in case they come..... untangled" she mewed, a bit akwardly

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here