Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ no purrks ]

bright blue eyes are locked on the fiery orange and black wings of a butterfly. egretkit's already dropped into a crouch, striped tail swaying behind her. she feels super cool right now! super serious! like an apex predator hunting it's next meal. or, more accurately, a warrior hunting prey for the clan. only, this is the third time she's stalking up behind this specific butterfly. anyway, she bets papa would be super proud of her super accurate, totally flawless hunter's crouch right now. yep!

with a wiggle of her haunches, the tiny tabby leaps at the butterfly! giggling ensues as she finally catches the butterfly successfully. too focused on keeping the butterfly trapped between her paws, she stumbles, then tumbles, and rolls into a nearby cat with a small, "oof!"

[ open
#dingo2024 ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Moonbee looked at the young kit. "That's okay we'll find her later. I am glad your nose is feeling a little better" she said, she then was kinda surprised at Maplekit's question that she let out a softly giggle "Of course!, little one. Lightingstorm is nice. She is gonna get your nose healed right up for you!" she said with a purr. Moonbee leaned forward and licked the tiny kittens nose again before pulling back. "And of course I can take you there." she said before pulling away from the little kit so she could standing up. "Are you ready little one?" she turned her amber eyes on the kit. She knew some kit's could be afraid of medicine cats, and with Maplekit's question early she definitely could tell she was maybe slightly afraid. "Would you like me to stay with you while Lightningstorm takes a look?"

(Does maplekit, have a mom and dad?/also should we move to the medicine cat den or stay here? @Blossom Cry ]
Maplekit smiled to the she-cat. " Yes please. I would like it if you stayed with me." She mewed. She wasn't afraid anymore, the medicine cat seemed nice.
( I think she has a mom, just hasn't interacted with them in awhile. I sent out a injury form for the medicine den, so maybe go there.)
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm [I don't care who makes the post in Twi's den. I'll get it done regardless if you're busy.]

Leechscar found him stopped by a puny, cheeky, she-cat. He turned and looked down at Lightningstorm with a hint of curious boredom in his eyes as she apologized, he assumed for Fadingdawn. A retort regarding the apology was on the tip of his tongue, but it was proven unnecessary with the medicine cat's following words. The barest hint of a smirk pulled at the grumpy tom's face.

"If only we were lucky it was lethal. There is no cure for stupidity and ignorance, but you should try hitting them super hard in the head. I've heard it might reset what little brains dumbasses have, it's not like you can make it worse." Leechscar snorted and then slanted his head inquisitively as Lightingstorm went into why she was bothering him. She wanted to tag along to complain to Twilightstar about Fadingdawn.

His tail lifted itself high above his back in triumph. It wasn't that Leechscar couldn't get Twilightstar to hear him out or take him seriously when it came to Fadingdawn. But he could see her brushing off the incident since it regarded him as something minor to deal with. Leechscar generally disliked and disrespected cats he felt unworthy of his time. He did manage to do it in a more discreet way than Fadingdawn. He assumed that is why he managed to make it to a fury despite his attitude and personality. But he had no issues talking his mother's ears off about how stupid or irritating cats were and openly disagreed with her regarding many cats.

It could be a battle to make her understand that Fadingdawn was an actual problem without the medicine cat's input. He wanted Fadingdawn demoted and retrained, he wasn't sure what Badgerbait wanted out of this, but he figured it wouldn't be too hard to reach his end goal with this.

"Glad to have your company this once, Badgerbait." Leechscar said, and they led the way to Twilightstar den. This should be an interesting conversation.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Seedkit wasn’t one to wander off and do things on her own. She liked to be accompanied by one of her siblings or her poppa wherever she went, after all. The little lady was only young, merely one moon old. She lacked the confidence to go toddling off on her own, so she did not stray very far from the nursery, if at all.

Today was one of those odd days where she had a singular ounce of courage leading her pawsteps elsewhere. Out of the nursery, but no further, to look up at an older she-cat that she vaguely recognized, since they shared a den.

“Hi!” She squeaked out, looking up at the brown-furred queen with a big, friendly grin. “I’m Seedie!”
[ @Spider. ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@Omari

Grapevine

the large queen was sitting outside of the nursery watching what kits and cats came in and out as her brown eyes gazed the clearing as the sun reflected off of them giving them a golden hue the brown and white cats hears flicked over to the entrance hearing small piter pats of small kit feet the queen looked down to see a small white and black speckeld kit she purred dow at them she had a lod purr "Why hello seedie." she smiled lowering her self down into a resting position "my name is grapevine, but you can call me aunt grape." she said

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Goldenhoney-He/Him
21 Moons

--------------------

Wow, is Bravepaw a hyperactive apprentice.
Almost reminds him of his daughter, in a way.

"We'll do battle techniques first." He responded with a smile "Basic defense and such."
He found a good spot, and looked at Bravepaw.
"You ready?" He asked.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.