I Don’t Want You to Leave,...
by Dark
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:50 PM

Old August 21st, 2024, 06:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Acornfall raced over the last few pawsteps to Sparrowpelt when he heard his name, carrying his mouse and 2 squirrels. He nodded to Sparrowpelt to indicate he was ready to return to the camp when they were.

[@SuspiciousMindz]
[@snowflake.]
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It wasn't often Wolfhive approached this border - he'd been a sickly apprentice when much of the Sunkissed Creek fighting had gone down, and tensions had simmered down considerably since.

The fallen tree was always the worst part. It shifted to a side as Wolfhive crossed it, causing the fur of his spine to rise in alarm. The scar in the earth beneath him was one hell of a fall, and he could see the sun bleached bones of unlucky fallen animals.

Once across, the first thing Wolfhive did was check for any oddities. ShadowClan's scent wasn't too recent, but it was there; in comparison to RiverClan it came off as more casual which Wolfhive appreciated. The less stinky assness of a border, the better! One didn't need to saturate it in order to get a point across.

He began to mark his side of the border, a simple scent refresher.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:43 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

"Great job!" Sparrowpelt would cheer for the apprentice before going quiet again and signaling for drop her prey in the hole he quickly dug. "We'll keep them here for now and circle around to grab them later, okay?" He spoke, gesturing for her to follow close to him. "Alright, don't stray too far, but go track down another piece of prey and meet me back at our prey hole. We have to go find Acornfall afterwards," Sparrowpelt instructed quietly before stalking off into the underbrush. His ears would continuously flicker towards Snowpaw's direction in case she needed something and to make sure she's okay.

Sparrowpelt was quick to stalk down another mouse, followed swiftly by a vole. Both catches were quick and clean, his skilled paws working quickly to finish his hunt. He refused to come back with just a mere mouse, training Snowpaw or not.

When the large warrior circled back to where they buried their prey, his gaze swept the area for her. He made sure his figure wasn't hidden, and that he was easily seen in case she got a little lost. Her scent gave away that she was fairly close the whole time, which put his mind at ease.

"Acornfall, on me!" The warrior would call into the trees. Surely, the other warrior wasn't too far. Their initial meeting spot wasn't too far away, maybe a few trees.

[1 vole, 2 mice]
@snowflake. - Snowpaw | @Luna16 - Acornfall

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan
ProfileBio

---
"Okay!" Snowpaw responded. There was no way she was going to get in trouble in her first patrol ever! She would follow directions and do everything. She watched Sparrowpelt walk away. She glanced around uncertainly, then opened her mouth to try to catch some prey-scent. She caught the scent of another mouse, much to her delight. She followed it, attempting the crouch that she had learned only moments before. There! She could see it now. She tensed, excited, and leaped, but the mouse had heard her. She hadn't been stealthy enough, when she got excited she had not been aware of the crunchy leaves underpaw. She glanced down, realizing this.

"Awh..." she said, disappointed. But at least she had caught one mouse! She glanced back. It looked like it was time to leave. She bounded over to the group. "I almost caught another mouse!" She announced. But rather than being unhappy, she was happy. It was her first time, and she had caught something! That was amazing! Her eyes lit up. "I could smell it, and I followed it with the crouch you taught me, but I got too excited and it got scared away! But now I know I have to be more aware," she meowed. She was eager to share all that had happened. "Wasn't that cool? I love learning!" She scooped up the mouse she had caught, which effectively shut her up. She couldn't talk while holding prey, disappointingly. She'd just have to wait to get back to camp to tell her friends about it!

---

@Luna16 - Acornfall
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 08:45 PM.