ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

As more and more cats started piling in, another cat had situated themselves beside her, by choice or not. She didn't even need to turn her head to know this was a WindClanner. Not that she minded much. Afterall, the past was in the past, and things should be forgiven not forgotten. The silverish cream coated she-cat turned to give the cat who just joined a small nod of acknowledgement and a gentle attempt at a polite smile.

To her surprise, this cat was...an apprentice...a warrior? She knew the average WindClanner were small, but not this small...so it must be a kid, right? Though Floodsight was a bit stunned, her face remained calm and relatively the same. She wrapped her fluffy long tail around her gentle frame whilst holding a quick pause before speaking. "I'm Floodsight...How fares WindClan?"

She wasn't really sure how to speak to other cats around her age. It was like kits or apprentices where you teach them something and play along with their antics, nor was it like talking to other cats; which was majority a listening job. 'Nevermind. I think I said enough for a starter.' She'd hoped this tom would be better at directing a conversation than she is.

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

And of course the fish had to talk to him! Why did so many cats think he was a talkative, friendly guy who they could hang out with? Stars above, why did he come to this gathering? It was more crowded than usual. (Or was it?) Maybe it was just Whisperinghive's mood making him feel like there were more cats than at a typical gathering. Should he even acknowledge the fish beside him? After all they've done, do they even deserve acknowledgement? Do they deserve to be seen?... Well, he wasn't going to talk to anyone else, and it'd be rude not to answer. (No matter how much Whisperinghive wanted to be rude)

"Whisperinghive." The orange tom greeted, continuing to stare up at the leaders. Just because he was talking to a fish, doesn't mean he has to look at them. Whisperinghive didn't even notice that the molly was bigger than him. Like, much bigger. "It's been..Fine. I–" He stopped himself. Would it be safe to tell someone from Riverclan about his new siblings? Oh Stars above, why did he overthink like this? Even Riverclan wouldn't hurt kits! "I have siblings now. My mother just had a litter." Whisperinghive explained slowly and hesitantly, careful with his words. Yes, Leopardsong wasn't his birth mother, but she was his mother. She'd adopted him when his own parents abandoned him, and he'd be forever greatful to the Forever Queen. The tom had promised his siblings he'd protect them, and he would. But what if he was the reason they were in danger? Whisperinghive couldn't bear knowing he'd put them in danger if they got hurt.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page