Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:59 AM
[ srp ] Bumblepaw´s...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:58 AM
♡︎ Warrior Cats OC Name...
by paedyn
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 09:42 AM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 AM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by otter
Today 09:23 AM

Old September 15th, 2024, 05:05 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Maplekit trotted in. "A wasp stung me!" She cried. Her nose was swollen up and it hurt. "Ouch!!!!! My nose hurts!!"
(Sorry for her causing a ruckus) @Alchemist Kitsune
Old September 16th, 2024, 05:17 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw padded in, and meowed slightly louder than necessary, “Hey, Lightningstorm? Rabbitpaw? I was just wondering if you could help me?”
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Before responding to the tom's question, the molly vanished into the herb stores, going through the winding tunnels deeper underground with the herbs him and his apprentice had gathered. Swiftly, she picked a couple of poppy seeds and dandelion. Simply making sure the massive amount of stings this cat had managed to obtain wouldn't infect wouldn't be enough if they still stung like all hell when he woke up. She'd have to slather them up with a nice numbing agent while the worst of it was dealt with. Content with her selection, she padded back towards Ashcloud, returning his grin with one of her own.

"Something along those lines, innit?" she purred coyly, offering the tom the two poppy seeds. "Gratefully for you, you'll be fast asleep for the worst of it. Eat those two and follow me down these tunnels. I've got some nice, comfortable private nests for situations like these. Once you're asleep, I'll be treating those injuries and removing those stingers before they do you any more harm. If all goes well, you'll be almost good as new by the time I'm done... swelling not withstanding."

The smirk on her face lighting up even more after speaking, Lightningstorm waited for the tom to eat the seeds before turning towards the tunnels leading to the patient nests. The poppy seeds wouldn't knock him out instantly, so he would have more than enough time to get to a comfortable spot before he inevitably slumbered off. Well... as comfortable as one could get looking like that, in any case. Stars almighty, what a mess. When would warriors learn to ask politely before approaching the bees? That's what she always did and they never seemed to mind her one bit. She'd have to make a note to ask the first cat who managed to gather up honey without coming back looking like something a vulture dropped on the way back home how they'd managed. Otherwise she'd be running out of warriors faster than she did honey, and somehow, she didn't think Twilightstar would appreciate that.

@Fish [Ashcloud]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw waits in the entrance of the medicine cat den, calling out nervously, "Lightningstorm? Are you there?"

He waits for her to reply, or for someone else to reply that she wasn't there. Honey threatens to drip from the honeycomb in his mouth, and Bouncepaw has to be careful not to accidentally swallow or drop any. His voice is muffled because of this. He also has a few stings on his rump and hind leg, though there's not many. There's not ten in total.

Tags:
@Cinderspirit /Burnetpaw
@Idiotic.Bean101 /Goldenhoney
@Alchemist Kitsune /Lightningstorm
(I got us permission into the med cat den, yay. We'll just have to wrap this up, I think.)

Last edited by Badwolf; September 23rd, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:59 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Before responding to the tom's question, the molly vanished into the herb stores, going through the winding tunnels deeper underground with the herbs him and his apprentice had gathered. Swiftly, she picked a couple of poppy seeds and dandelion. Simply making sure the massive amount of stings this cat had managed to obtain wouldn't infect wouldn't be enough if they still stung like all hell when he woke up. She'd have to slather them up with a nice numbing agent while the worst of it was dealt with. Content with her selection, she padded back towards Ashcloud, returning his grin with one of her own.

"Something along those lines, innit?" she purred coyly, offering the tom the two poppy seeds. "Gratefully for you, you'll be fast asleep for the worst of it. Eat those two and follow me down these tunnels. I've got some nice, comfortable private nests for situations like these. Once you're asleep, I'll be treating those injuries and removing those stingers before they do you any more harm. If all goes well, you'll be almost good as new by the time I'm done... swelling not withstanding."

The smirk on her face lighting up even more after speaking, Lightningstorm waited for the tom to eat the seeds before turning towards the tunnels leading to the patient nests. The poppy seeds wouldn't knock him out instantly, so he would have more than enough time to get to a comfortable spot before he inevitably slumbered off. Well... as comfortable as one could get looking like that, in any case. Stars almighty, what a mess. When would warriors learn to ask politely before approaching the bees? That's what she always did and they never seemed to mind her one bit. She'd have to make a note to ask the first cat who managed to gather up honey without coming back looking like something a vulture dropped on the way back home how they'd managed. Otherwise she'd be running out of warriors faster than she did honey, and somehow, she didn't think Twilightstar would appreciate that.

@Fish [Ashcloud]

Ashcloud
“Ugh.”

"All that I can hope for is that after this, I will be part bee." Ashcloud said before he picked up the poppy seeds in his mouth though he didn't quite eat the seeds right away. Part of him worried that he if ate them too soon he would collapse before he got to the nest. It was irrational, he knew, the medicine cat should know better but he was worried about making things worse so when he saw the private nest he ate the seeds finally and laid down. Never did he know that there was a private nest but it did make him feel more relaxed, or maybe that was just the poppy seeds talking. "What a nice nest..." Ashcloud said as his speech started to slow. "Got to get... hurt more often." He said with a smirk before laying down, feeling sleep around the corner.
Old September 25th, 2024, 01:21 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
9 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 17/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

Burnetpaw followed behind the golden apprentice, brown and white pelt still bristling from the pain of the stings that dotted her skin beneath. She wasn't entirely sure whether to wish her pelt had been longer and thicker in hopes of fending the bees off, or be grateful for the fact that her fine, wispy fur allowed the stings to air out and not become too painful. She added her honeycomb next to where Bouncepaw had dropped his and sat a little behind him, not saying anything in lieu of his first call. Hopefully Lightningstorm wouldn't fuss over her too much. If there was one thing she hated it was cats that fussed and clucked over her welling being a mother hen, telling her that she must be in pain or she's been very brave. Even the thought of someone doing that to her made a faint growl rumble in her throat, only loud enough for her to hear. She was very close to being a warrior, so she didn't want to be treated like a newborn kit.
@Badwolf - Bouncepaw @Idiotic.Bean101 - Goldenhoney @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm