View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:23 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Oatpaw looked at him worriedly and gave a tiny mewl. "It's so high up" He said fearfully. Seeing Copperpaw's braveness, Oatpaw clung onto the tree once more, breathing a bit heavy in fear as he slowly made his way up to Copperpaw. His tail shaking in fear, finally making int up, Oatpaw gave a loud sigh of relief, "I-i did it!" Oatpaw managed after a few moments. He had to stare directly ahead of him or close his eyes so he didn't fall out of fear.

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
40/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

They rested their tail on Oatpaw's shoulders. They weren't used to being comforting but it seemed right at his time. "Ready?" They meowed, crouching on the branch. Copperpaw stared at the floor, they were tyring to find a clear space to jump and not hurt themselves. They twisted their unsheathed claws into the bark, willing it not to act up again.

The tabby apprentice shot out from the tree once more and flew through the air. They outstretched their paws for the landing. Copperpaw landed with a thunk on the ground, imagining it was a warrior they had landed on. They digged their claws deep into the dirt. They huffed and walked forward, turning their head to look back at the trees.
"Try it Oatpaw!"

Last edited by nyx; March 31st, 2024 at 08:49 AM.