View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:48 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly's ears went back as she padded towards Willowpaw, her tail lashing as she finally was close enough to sit infront of the other apprentice. Her tone didn’t really bother her, she was more or less scanning her, “I’m Turtlepaw, I’m here to look for a companion or companions to help me…in the most dangerous, tedious and clawrenching task……” Her tone was low as she smiled a toothy grin, a few heartbeats past before she started giggling.

“Sorry, your overall reaction is hilarious to me, I mean no harm though! I just want some cats my age and ranking to train with!” She said excitedly, that’s all she really talked about anyways. Training this, training that……well that’s just sad, but not to her though.

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Her heart skipped a beat as the she-cat padded closer, tail lashing. Turtlepaw's tone made her eyes widen with a mix of fear and confusion. She braced herself for what this cat was going to do, certainly nothing bad? What if she asked her to do something bad?? She visibly calmed down, as Turtlepaw said she only wanted to train. Sure, she could train! Training was always good, wasn't it? She stared at the ground embarrassed when the she-cat thought she looked hilarious, making a fool of herself hadn't been on her bucket list, but at least she could cross it off. "I-I, uhm, can-can maybe- Uh, I- can I maybe-maybe train with- with you?" She looked up from studying her paws, the slightest smile on her face. She felt like going out, and maybe hunting. Her mouth watered at the thought of prey, and she suddenly recalled how hungry she was. Shaking off the lingering hunger, she added "Uhm, but I-I'd be s-super duper to-totally f-fine if you- if you s-said no." She would be fine, but her ego wouldn't. She lightly tapped her tail to the ground, hoping she'd get to go and train with her. Maybe they'd get another cat with them? She could possibly train her social while practicing hunting and all that apprentice stuff. She wasn't a big fan of the cold tho, it made her shiver, which she disliked heavily for no particular reason.

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner