View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 01:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foreigners and shades [p]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow walked along the trail alongside the rest of her patrol easily. They had passed by the more problematic borders easily and were coming up on the one that borders the outskirts. It tends to have more scent activities and sometimes you would run into the odd too-close-to-the-border-to-let-go outsider but they scare away pretty easily. She knew each of her patrol mates and knew that they were each pretty alright, though she only had a brief encounter with Doeflame. Willowpaw was a bit frightful but was a good listener and learner, Flashpaw was even more frightful but did well despite the traumatic patrol not too long ago. Moonmeadow was still sad that the apprentice had found the body and had such a nasty scare. Unfortunate that it was always on the quietest days that the worst things seemed to happen for patrols. "Almost done! You two are doing so well!" Moonmeadow offered praise to the two apprentices with an affectionate glance sent their way.

Then a new scent caught the warrior's attention and they turned their head to the border they were approaching, her fur raising a bit. As they made it to the tree line that marked the border, Moonmeadow's pale green eyes began to search through the haze for the reason behind the odd scent. That was outsider stink, and it was too strong and fresh for their liking. Her thick tail flicked and they turned to give the other warrior a swift warning glance to see if she had also noticed the scent. "I think we may have company, though that isn't too strange. Outsiders get curious so it's likely nothing to worry too much about. Still be on guard." She supplied her patrol and waited for any signs of other felines before she gave the clear of letting her patrol split up to mark it.
[ @blxze. - Flashpaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @kittycatburmise - Doeflame ]
[ @gs29513 - Starling | @Courage - Python | @Fits - Aki ]
[ Note: Not having Moony immediately notice Aki so there's more time for others to get their posts in :3 ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!