View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon
short (height wise) fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock
(That’s completely fine!)

The yellowish cream colored molly made her way to her shabby little den with two hares in her mouth. Her head peaked into a hidden hole that was just to the left of Nameless. Her blue cerulean eyes landed on the tom as she smiled. “Hello there!” Honey seemed to forget that she had the hares in her mouth as she spoke, making her words muffled. Her tail lashed gracefully as she padded closer to the little tom.

Her little home wasn’t bad…but it wasn’t really good either. Wooden half broken crates were piled near the twolegs entrance, honeybees settled near a flower patch that seemed like some cat was…sleeping in it? And yes, Honey did sleep right next to a huge ball of honey filled comb with bees. There were more than just that one hive, there had to be more than three in that shed. Honey set down the hares in front of Nameless as she smiled at him. “I do apologize if I took too long! Your mother said something about you might be here training for a while so I went to go catch some lunch!” She said with a sigh, his mother could have at least told her what he likes…now that she thought about it. “What’s your name by the way?”

Honey by ramen!
@Theraphosa

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless startled back slightly at the sudden appearance of Honey, though that was quickly covered up as best as he could. It wouldn't look good to be scared of your mentor, that would be unbecoming and Mother wouldn’t be pleased with that. The tom lifted his ears forcibly from where they were pinned and dug his claws into the soil beneath his dark paws to steady his slight shakes,

I have no name. You speak of Mother, you must be Honey then, correct?” The tom tilted his head to the side as he asked the question, looking over at the other cat. She was bigger than him as expected and she was carrying two hares. His tummy growled but he ignored the feeling of hunger pain and continued watching the molly cat. Perhaps this was another hunting lesson?

The tom wasn’t sure, Mother simply said to find a cat called Honey for his next lesson and so the nameless left. He hoped that it was hunting, or rather, anything but fighting or battling. It's only been a couple of days since Father had begun his battle training and since then it felt like the aches and bruises would never go away. The nameless looked over the area and then decided against asking, assuming that the other cat would fill him in on the lesson plan next.

Taking a seat where he was, the nameless wrapped his wispy tail over his front paws, flicking one of his oversized ears as a bee flew too close. That buzzing was starting to feel ingrained in his ears but it wasn’t the worst thing he has dealt with to be fair. He fixed his heterochromia eyes on the she-cat, waiting for her to speak.
[sorry this took so long /-\]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 8th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.