View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

༄ Silverkit & Pumpkinkit ~
Outsiders - He/him, She/her
( @Omari - dapple, @occultation - fading, hhh info is at the bottom of this post!! )

Fur still spiked up, silverkits glare shifted from the foreigners to drample-whim. ‘Hungry and defenceless’, hungry was an understatement, but defenceless? Yeah right. Silverkit could totally take down 50 stinky cats, 12 foxes and 7 badgers in twenty seconds flat, Pumpkinkit could probably match that too. If that’s what drample-whim calls defenceless then he needs to get all that fluff out of his brain.

A little sway, then a stumble switched his attention to his sis. She was dizzy, real dizzy. Eyes half closed, she stumbled over drample-whims giant paw, and Silverkit barely stepped around in time to stop her from falling over. “Woah- careful!”, His fur lay flat now, and his eyes were full of concern. He looked up at drample-whim for a moment, she needed food, pretty bad. She was getting really sleepy. “..hungry..” her voice was super quiet, and Silverkit might’ve missed it if her mouth wasn’t right next to his ear. “I know, we’re getting food.” The tomkit pushed his muzzle to her cheek, trying to help her stand up straight. He flashed another glance at drample-whim “real soon, promise.”

She wasn’t going to go to the stars like momma. Right?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 13

Omari's Dapplewing brings two kits, Pumpkinkit (formerly Dakotaa's, now Apollo.'s) and Silverkit (Apollo.), into Riverclan territory until they are met by Nightspark (Red Dawn). Dapplewing explains their situation, he stumbled upon them by Lions beach, sobbing, with their mother dead next to them. Dapplewing couldn't simply leave them to die, so he named them and brought them to Riverclan. Nightspark doesn't approve or disapprove, advising him to check with Gingerstar. Then Larkstar appears, and questions what was going on, to which Dapplewing fills her in, as well as saying that he would look after them himself if they're allowed to join Riverclan.
aannnddd thats pretty much where it stopped, I've been trying to get Silverkit in for five leaders now, (pike, ginger, lark, bird and now fading), so uhhh yayyyyy. I'm not quite sure what to do about the uh- timeline/plot holes :,]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; April 13th, 2024 at 06:02 AM.