View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Making a Bird's nest [RC EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
BRANCHKIT

"C'mon then, if you want to," As Rainpaw came back to take them to Birdsnow's den, Branchkit shrugged and followed. It's going to be... interesting, to say the least. Following them into the den, the kit looked around curiously before walking out into the nursery again. There wasn't much that the kit had, yet he did find quite a beautiful shell amidst the bush yesterday, getting left by other kits. Not that it had any use for Branchkit, he brought it back and placed it beside the decorations. Glancing around, the tom once again felt out of place with other kits.

@zozelen (if you want to)
"I'm okay," Mousekit sighed in response to Branchkit's question. The other tom noted how it was a nice day today, although everything felt a little too cold for Mousekit's taste... Maybe Branchkit's fur was thicker then his, so he didn't feel as chilly. For a moment Mousekit wondered what Branchkit's fur felt like, and if it was at all fluffy, but he quickly shooed away his curiosity. What did it matter? Even if it was, it's not like he could just steal his warmth away!

Rainpaw was making another announcement about what the group would be decorating with, which was a slightly underwhelming pile of knick-knacks. Well, he might as well join in. He was already talking to Branchkit and the brown tabby had beckoned him to follow. As he entered Birdsnow's den, the aura certainly felt a bit intimidating, like he was somewhere he shouldn't be- he hoped his leader liked decorations...

Mousekit placed a few soft, colorful feathers in the leader's bed. The downy kind, not pokey.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 27th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.