Old April 16th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: April Gathering

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow

It had been a long time since he had been to a Gathering. His history with such events weren't... great, often ending with him being an emotional mess. This time was no different, though it had a few more components. RiverClan did not show, and apparently it wasn't the first time they had skipped. Crowpaw's heart shattered into multiple pieces and his head began to ache with the pain of unable to keep his promise. Part of the young tabby wanted to blame Sweetsong, but he really couldn't. She had made the same promise to him, but she was not RiverClan's leader so there was no way for her to keep her word.

He looked down at his paws, repeatedly telling himself to not drop any of the tears that flooded the edges of his eyes. Crowpaw was 21 moons old now, there was no way he would be emotional yet again at a Gathering. Regardless of his age, though, he was still an apprentice of ThunderClan and was expected to follow the rules set out in front of him and all the other apprentices. Immediately, he began to seek out his mentor. If he couldn't get out of the Gathering alone he'd drag his mentor along (that's if she was free, of course).

While Bumblestar spoke her announcements, the young tabby tom rose to his feet and maneuvered through the crowd in hopes of finding his mentor. Once he spotted her familiar pelt, he held his head high and walked straight to her. He released a few silent tears and looked around, buying himself time to talk to his mentor. "Um... R-redhawk? D-do... d'you mind if- if you take me back to c-camp?" His eyes met hers and reflected the stars in the night sky above. "I..." his voice was reduced down to a whisper. "I- I don't... f-feel comfortable being here a-at the Gathering."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!