View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default 'Shadows of the Moon' [T]

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow dropped off the mouse they were carrying on top of the fresh kill pile before pulling back from it with a soft sigh. The sun was at its height which meant that Moonmeadow would have to find something productive to fill the rest of the daylight hours now that the patrol had finished. They peered around the camp's clearing with sickly eyes, looking for any cat that seemed to be in need of assistance or one of the enforcers to see if they had any tasks that needed to be completed. Though before they could get up from their position they heard the familiar voice of Shadowpaw and the warrior turned to gaze in the direction that it was coming from. The memory about Shadowpaw's training from the hunting patrol just a few days previously came to mind and an idea followed it.

"Shadowpaw!" The warrior called out, swaying their tail behind them as they carried themself over to the apprentice on huge paws, "Hey kid, I was just wondering if you'd want to get some training from me since I am free." As they finished the thought aloud, the warrior thought to the patrol again. In Moonmeadow's opinion learning to hunt was one of the first things you tend to teach after tours, so if the fundementals haven't been taught to the younger, what has? Well, the feline was more than happy to step in and help out the apprentice and maybe give some choice words to her mentor if it really is just another case of a mentor neglecting their duties. Honestly, if they are just going to leave an apprentice hanging tell Dawnstar, preferably after the very same meeting so that apprentices get assigned to warriors that actually care. No point getting upset!

Tours would come first, Moonmeadow prayed to Starclan that Shadowpaw's mentor at least went through border tours with her. Just in case, the feline found themself running through a lesson layout in their head in the worse case scenerio. Tours, then a more advanced hunting lesson, battle moves...then stealth...then some more optional things that Moonmeadow thinks Shadowpaw and most apprentices for the matter can benefit from: Clan bonding/joint lessons to help which should help them get used to working with others and communicating, clan etiquette...Moonmeadow shook out their fur, they were getting wayyyyy ahead of themselves. Who knows if Shadowpaw even actually wanted to be trained by them. The apprentice didn't seem to dislike Moonmeadow based on the patrol but who knows, the warrior isn't going to force her into any lessons if she doesn't want them. No point trying to teach when they don't want to learn.

Moonmeadow focused their sickly eyes on Shadowpaw, waiting for her answer patiently.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Fish - Shadowpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 26th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.