View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:40 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Q & A! (With my characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Firekit(ThC) + Firetree
Firetree was sitting next to Firekit and looked down at him. He cheerfully said, "Hello Firekit! My name's Firetree! 1 - What do you think of your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - When you grow up, would you like to have a mate(s)? If so, who would it/they be? 3 - Don't you think it's crazy that we have the same prefix (Fire)?" He smiled at the young kit.

Brokenmoon(ThC) + Dottedkit
Dottedkit was zooming all over the place and crashed into Brokenmoon. The kit slammed into him. She backed away and asked, "Ow! That hurt!......Oh, hello! You must be Brokenmoon! I'm Dottedkit. 1 - What's your fave prey? Why? 2 - Have you met Alpinekit? She's one of your clanmates! 3 - Are there any homosexual cats besides you?" Her eyes were filled with excitement.

Moon(Outsiders) + Highsnow of Matterhorn
Highsnow was walking around and spotted Moon. She then padded up to her and spoke softly, "Hola! I am Highsnow of Matterhorn. My questions are: 1 - Why are there two cats named 'Moon'? Are they the same cat? 2 - What do you think of me? 3 - What are you like? 4 - Do you like the name of 'ForesthideClan'? Why do you think that?" She prepared herself in case she got yelled at.

Foxlight(WiC) + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody hummed a complicated tune that she made. She tapped Foxlight with her right paw and voiced, "Where is my brother, Strange Mouse? He is a black cat with green eyes.... 1 - Why are you named, 'Foxlight'? 2 - Your opinion on Highsnow's characters' names (Firetree, Dottedkit, Graceful Melody)? 3 - What is your most cherished memory? 4 - Do you know where my brother might be?" She intently stared into Foxlight's eyes.

@*_Athena_*
Firekit: She's a good friend, I would, but I'd rather not say who, as, not even I know. I got my fire prefix from looking like, well, fire! Still agree with it being crazy.

Brokenmoon: I don't have a favorite. I have no clue, I don't have a favorite. Not yet, but I've hear Firekit blab on and on about her. I'm hoping on Starclan there are.

Moon Outsider/Starclan: Well, depends on which ones you're talking about, there are three. But, I and the Starclan one are one in the same. Not too sure, I haven't seen you before. I am a Starclan cat who is also an outsider, that can be very teasing when it comes to relationships, and I'm smart, nice, and I keep everyone in line, mostly. ForesthideClan... I like the name, but it feels too long... But on the other paw, it reminds me of the Dark Forest, where my dad, along with my many sibling's dad, who abused my eldest younger brother, Eclipse.

Foxlight: I don't know exactly... I do like the names, they're very unique, just like everycat! My most cherished memory? I'm not sure, the day I became warrior was great though. I sadly do not know anything about your brother...

(Took forever :cri: )

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig