Old March 29th, 2024, 06:33 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit soaked each word up like a sponge, bouncing up and down his eyes were rounded as he stayed in one spot, when he Mother and his siblings played hide and seek, Rose kit usually won being the best hider and Mothers favourite, but he always find the oddest of hiding spots or broke the rules and then Mother get angry and upset, but that was ok because after he broke the rules he didn’t do it again for that game! Now onto the bigger issue, his eyesore of bright, orange fur. A curse to behold for any stealth related thing. His little paws ate up quite a lot for his size as he ran around for a bit, pausing every now or then to sniff at certain places hoping to find a good spot, trampling around wasn’t his intention but it wasn’t like their was a better option. For a moment he was lost on what to do Mother wouldn’t be very pleased with him, Mother.. mother had always said that he chose the oddest hiding spots so why not now? He crept a lot less tramply now around and found a spot in a small dip, for a warrior it wouldn’t even be called a dip but for Tick Kit? Perfect, dips and little parts where he could snuggle down in and lay unbothered from the bigger cats stomping around him were in all honesty the best spots. Admittedly he was worried laying their too long would prove difficult. He unsheathed his thorn sharp claws and scraped at the dirt to try get some of it loose, then rolled in it as much as he could, back and paws covered in the stuff he shuddered at the uncomfortable feeling. Ew. Just ew. But all the icky gross ew would be worth it! Tick kit beamed at the thought of winning, almost bouncing around again before he picked up loose bits of about anything sticks a loose rock unearthing things and dragging them over him he shoved his nose into the dirt and squeezed his eyes shut bowing his head, still as a rock. ‘ If mother saw me right now she’d be so proud that she’d give me the biggest hug and would clean all the icky stuff off anddd uhhh say goodjob!’ That was the main motivation keeping Tick Kit still as his mind raced around, thinking about stuff, more important stuff.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!