View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Asleep
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Bean limped over the strange smelling line, her eyes drooping. Her mouth was dry, parched and she was so hungry… ribs showed underneath her black pelt, and her dark pads were blistered and broken. She panted, the edges of her vision turning red… so.. so tired… she thought, her mind growing hazy. I hope I found ShadowClan… she looked up at the darkening sky, and collapsed.

Name: Bean

Rank Request: Apprentice

New Name: Shadepaw

Reason for joining: Bean was a small, weak looking cat. Her family (her two bigger siblings) were mean to her, and she ran away, hoping to find a new home. She traveled forever, until she found an old loner who was kind to her and told her where she could find a new, wilder home. He told her stories of wildcats who were brave, loyal and honorable. Bean felt that she belonged there and was determined to join. So Bean set off, thanking him then adventuring to find these cats. ‘ShadowClan’ the old liner had called them. Bean knew the life of a wildcat was for her, and she couldn’t wait to find them.

Purrks: n/a

Description: a smallish, midnight black she-cat with a gray patch over her left eye. Her eyes are green.

[idk if I was supposed to mention you, @Undertaker my bad if I was]

-lucythecat