Old March 25th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat like tail|He/it|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

"And I'm sure you do have experience," he muttered sarcastically, looking the apprentice up and down. Their chest puffed out and their face cocky. It started at the apprentice for a bit before finally giving in. "Sure..." he muttered, "a bit of battle training?" he asked the apprentice, the apprentice's response would depend on his mood. His red eyes met the brown eyes of the other. He was larger than the apprentice, making him feel older than he was, at least he thought. A small smirk grew on his face.

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
38/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

They paid no attention to the sarcasm. "Great!" they meowed to it. They flicked their ear in thought. "Battle training sounds good." Now their itch to train would be scratched. The better they trained, the more experience they had. The more experience, the better warrior they will be.

"Lets go." Copperpaw meowed rather impatiently. Their claws slid in and out and disturbed the dirt underneath them.

(@Epiales ; Rattail )

Last edited by nyx; March 26th, 2024 at 07:30 AM.