View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunshine. View Post
Loonbay
She/her
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore."

Loonbay was sitting cleaning her self next to tree in the clearing, the starts were out. what a pretty sight, Starclan hunting above her. she loved nights, didn't like sleeping to much- it was just to peaceful at this time, she felt as if the world was at peace. most of the clan was getting ready for sleep or talking. She new she had to sleep- *sigh* shell go eventually.

@Dolomedes

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow had been having a rough time catching any Zs with the way her body had been aching and in pain all night. Really, those minks were worse than anything she has ever encountered and she has seen quite a few things in her time. Ugh, now she was sounding like her mother. The smokey feline got to her paws, letting a small hiss of air escape through her clenched teeth as she pulled on one of the wounds along her legs. How unfortunate, really, but worth it as Mistlewhisker wasn't in such a condition. They made their way from the warriors den and out into the starlit clearing.

They hadn't expected for any other cats besides the guards along the camp to be awake at this hour but there was and that meant that Moonmeadow just had and go and greet them. Especially because they didn't recognize this cat, and therefore they were a new friend yet to be made. The warrior shambled over. "Hello," She greeted, "What're you doing out here at this hour? Stargazing?" Moonmeadow was genuine in her question. Perhaps they just liked the stars or perhaps they had a nightmare, who knew.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!