View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:18 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]GarfyMothflight/SIZE]

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

garfy stayed where she was, feat scent coming off of her but her eyes were full of determantion. "she's got the most beautiful yellow eyes and her fur is a whole mix of colors..." she explained calmly. "shes a tortoiseshell...I...I miss her so much..." she lowered her head, starting to realize she might never see her kit again. "I would risk my life for her...I have left my house folk for this...I have left from the comfort and safety of my home to join my kit...if this is not enough proof that I wish to join her in this dangerous place you wild cats call clans then I will leave..." her voice sounded so broken but she had a feeling this she-cat did not care. "if you had kits...you would understand." she lifted her head and stared at the bigger cat. "I would die for my kits, if my kit wants to be here then so do I....if my kit wants to serve your wild ways, then I will....but since you believe I am too soft for this life...I don't know what to do...maybe let the dogs take care of me...let the birds of prey take me away to their young...but I...i've tried all I could to join you..." she then sat down and let small tears fall. why didn't this wild cat understand? if this wild cat had kits she would understand but she probably didn't...

(( @Undertaker oh btw Turtlepaw is the cat she is explaining- and uh- I shall have her run if this last last message doesn't work ;w)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she