My Mood: Bored
Default Re: otter in shark infested waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
3/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit's time of play was put to a halt as his body was suddenly pounded on and shoved. "Oof!" he sputtered out. He shook his head, dazed and watched as a blue kit tumbled into his precious nature garden. The kit tumbled over all of his flowers and petals were scrambled every which way, even out of the kit's mouth. He sneaked a glance back to his wrist object, atleast that was still intact.

He widened his eyes as the kit apparently believed he was a rock. The brown kitten couldn't blame them though, Otterkit wasn't one to make sounds so he could be mistakened for one. To be a rock, water flowing peacefully around him. And also, getting stepped on by cats. He bristled at the cat, gesturing to his ruined plants with a mrr sound. Otterkit's green eyes softened a bit as the kit apologized to him. He gave the kitten a slow nod before following bite's gaze over to..nothing. He tilted his head, confused. Who was this kit looking at?

( @Epiales ; Sharkkit )

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts someone|
"I look for you in everyone"

His paws fumbled a bit in the dirt as he looked back again with sorry eyes. "I... We can find you some more flowers!" Shark offered to the kit. Shark was anxious and very sorry, bite didn't know how many times bite needed to say it. They mumbled to themselves a bit as they looked up again. He was so used to talking with Hobble and Paw that it felt weird to talk to another, nonetheless, look at them. Hobble walked up beside Shark, whispering something in his ear. And Shark seemed to pale slightly, bites face and tail drooping. They fumbled with the dirt below them again.

"Sorry," he mumbled again, his breath heavy. Shark picked up some petals gently and handed them to the kit, noticing the crown. It looked a bit small, though Shark would never know whether it was or not. Bite picked up a few more in pawfulls before dropping them lightly next to the kit. They looked back again, nervously. He never knew Hobble to care about if he interacted with others... usually Hobble would actually encourage him. But this Hobble was strange, or maybe Hobble was just tired. Shark knew Hobble was always mad whenever he was tired.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 29th, 2024 at 10:11 AM.