View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:01 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 42 Moons | ...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

(Fixed Iceclaw's age because I wasn't aware it was still at 39 )

Iceclaw flashed an unreadable look at Starlingstreak, though it was less aggressive than prior. With a slightly irritated huff, he nodded, averting his gaze.

"Fine." Iceclaw glanced over to Wispypaw, or, at least where he thought WIspypaw was. The apprentice's scent was recognisable. "... You ready?" He said icily, flicking his tail impatiently. Based on the things he'd heard, his new apprentice was also blind. It would be hard to both of them, but iceclaw was determined to shape the young apprentice into a respectable warrior. His eyes narrowed as he realised training the apprentice would be hard. He wasn't born blind, after all, he learned how to fight and hunt later in his warrior life. He didn't know how to start off the teaching.

Well. I'll make it work. He decided, flicking his ear and waiting for Wispypaw's response.

{ @Eden - @stag - @taillow - @carmen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 15th, 2024 at 12:02 PM.