View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

RIVERCLAN MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE APPLICATIONS

Hello! To cut it short, Mistyshard and I are on the lookout for the newest addition to the RiverClan high rank team – a medicine cat apprentice! Please take your time to read through everything as there might be key details that you'll otherwise miss.

· · ─────────── ·������· ─────────── · ·

What we're not looking for:
Quote:
─ “Perfectpaw is a 7 moon old apprentice who loves helping out his clan! He recently broke a leg so the only right path for him to go is medicine cat apprentice. He's perfect in every way!!

─ Any FORMS such as:
Name: Perfectpaw
Appearance: silver tabby with green eyes

─ A character younger than 6 moons (exceptions may be made on a case by case basis).

─ A character which is not from RiverClan.
What we are looking for:
Quote:
─ An ACTIVE member who won't drop this position in a few days because they don't feel like it anymore. You may make a cat for this but you should start roleplaying them right away. Characters should be contributing to the clan and completing patrols in a timely manner as well as attending meetings, events, etc. If you only do the bare minimum of posts per week this might not be the best role for you.

─ Someone who has PREFERABLY HAS DISCORD. This will be strongly preferred as it is much easier for communication and all the plotting, handling of problems, etc happens there. If you do not have it at the moment I may ask you to make it if you get picked. As well as preferably having discord you should be COMMUNICATIVE. Both in character and out of character, you/your character should address all concerns or problems there may be. I need someone who won't shy away from communicating with me especially when there are difficulties.

─ A member who is INTERESTED in the role. This takes a lot of time, effort and dedication so please only apply if it's something you can imagine doing in the long run. Your character should frequently be active around the clan and you should post often with them. This does require interest and motivation because it can get overwhelming at times. So you do need to be dedicated to this.

─ A RELIABLE character. As much as crazy characters are fun especially due to RiverClan's current reputation we need someone level-headed who won't set the clan on fire
Final Notes:
Quote:
─ Forms will be immediately discarded. Please be creative! Your application could be in the form of a poem, a song, an interactive game, chat/text logs, a short story, a comic, an interview.... there's lots of options (not only limited to the ones I listed)! I want to see some effort put in so I can ensure you're willing to put in the effort to the role as well.

─ Mistyshard is mainly looking for an apprentice. Don't shy away from applying your warriors though, if your application stands out it will also be taken into consideration! Misty is currently 37 moons old and will most likely not be choosing someone older than her. Though if they're very active and stand out she will do what's best for the clan and not care about age too much.

─ Herbal knowledge does not make your character's chance for receiving the role higher. I will be taking IC as well as OOC activity and your application into consideration rather than what your character knows about herbs. So please refrain from buying HK or having your character bug Misty for lessons simply to make them more desirable. Mistyshard is never against teaching someone but she will get annoyed if they go out of their way to get herb lessons or continuously disturb her just to become medicine cat apprentice.

─ With the rank of a medicine cat apprentice come difficult and potentially disturbing/upsetting roleplays, so you shouldn't be too afraid of that! Of course it's fine if you are uncomfortable with a certain topic, but you should be aware that there might be gory descriptions or uncomfortable posts.

─ You should be pretty quick to respond to OOC messages; those should not be left unanswered for more than a few days generally.

─ And after all that "don't do this" etc talk... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Excited to see applications
!! Read the High Rank Selection Process & Procedures
as well as the High Rank Expectations before applying.

Do not mention or quote me in this thread.

Note that THERE IS A CHANCE I MAY HANDPICK SOMEONE INSTEAD OF CHOOSING SOMEONE FROM THIS THREAD so please don’t be insulted if I do that. I’m trying to find the perfect candidate here who I think would work very well with Misty and applications are mainly to see who’s interested and maybe look at some characters I previously wouldn’t have considered!

Applications are due on 2nd of May, 11:59pm EST!

credit to @/Estelle for the layout inspiration : )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 2nd, 2024 at 07:34 AM.