Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues settling on the felines gathering before him, the lot of them was not too measly of a group but he had hoped that more of the clan would get off their asses and do something useful - but there was still time and at least lots of kits seemed to take interest… the future seemed bright for Shadowclan even if most of the older cats seemed set in their lackadaisical ways. Mistlewhisker had at least done her job, he had expected no less of her and of course she had failed to sour his impression of her… it seemed that some cats still held the honourable ways of Shadowclan, but in the end the enforcers where the epitome of what a Shadowclan warrior should or should strive to be - with the leaf carefully guarded beneath his paws, deadly herbs stored away from any curious kits eager to figure out what things where with their maws rather than their minds. Speaking of kits, before Mossfreckle could even take a step to announce the first round and herb the kits to then mouth of the medicine den Birdkit the clans beloved ark army commander and princess came barrelling towards his freckled oriental form and skidding to a stop narrowly avoided the herbalist lanky legs. Carful to keep Birdkit and the lethal herbs apart Mossfreckle sat, a white tipped paw scooping her between his paws - off kilter slightly so as to be away from Mistlewhisker’s delivered poisons - and a calm yowl slipped from his maw as he curled his whit tipped feathery tail around his little bird, more appreciative of her calming presence as anxiety pricked his pelt … he could not mess this up with not only his lithe grey mentor watching but Dawnstar too… ”Warrior and apprentices lend me your ears,” the medicine cat apprentice called, ”the first riddle is this - barely seen by most, but I’m a home for some - and the herbs description is silken threads, this should be quite an easy one to start us off, turning the younger ones who would be staying in camp the herbalist continued on, ”and for you little ones, we will be heading to the medicine den to begin our lessons. Fogwatcher would you like to help me with the kits?” Finished with what he had to say, freckled oriental shaped form stood and bobbed his angular head down to gently pick his lethal bundle up from the earth while his white tipped paws guided Birdkit towards the medicine cats den - in all honesty he was quite nervous about the combination of kits and poisonous herbs so he had asked Fogwatcher to accompany him and be an extra set of paws and eyes in the battle between kits and their primal urge to put new things in their mouths.

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

* All post will be made in this thread with a mention of where they are headed if you chose a place other than Shadowclan Territory for apprentices and up and the medicine den for kits
* IC your cat can find herbs based off of the description, I fully understand that some of these herbs will be unknown to your character. To get a point all you need to do is put your answer in brackets in bold at the top of your post, if the herb is correct OOC your character will net + 1 of such and you will get a point.
* Please only post once between each Mossfreckle post regarding to your task - for apprentices and warrior this will be returning and waiting for the next riddle for kits it will be going with Mossfreckle to the medicine cat’s den and then once per each lesson.
* You can join at anytime but if you are an apprentice and up you need to wait for the next riddle (round two) to participate, for kits you have until the first lesson post to join - just make a note you are joining in the den (IC Mossfreckle would prefer that participating kits attend all the lesson, however)
* Please note that IC Mossfreckle will scold kits who try to put the herbs in their mouth, these herbs are dangerous and will kill your kit your kit if consumed, if you are looking to do suck please seek other mean as this event is meant for clan engagement and not as a way to dispose of unwanted characters.

Feel free to vm if you have any questions or concerns

ROUND ONE ENDS 30th MARCH

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @wolfie @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @talle @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 28th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.