View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:52 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

(so sorry for deleting my request and now posting a new one, i was very indecisive for a moment and also noticed i didnt add the starter oups)

Joining Form
Name: minkpaw
Rank Request: apprentice (she was pretty much done training in rc though)
New Name: / (unless necessary)
Reason for Joining: her actual reason to join is mostly to find a new place to call home after feeling like riverclan had turned against her, realistically, this first approach was a mental illness fueled heat of the moment-decision.

minkpaw puffed out her chest, tears had long dried up and besides the mild fog coating her thoughts she felt clear again, and after what had felt like forever but had realistically only been a few minutes she had made her decision. she loved cobwebpaw, and goldfish, and cared deeply about the few cats that had welcomed her with patience and love, but riverclan wasnt a place she could call home anymore. she couldnt stand even just imagining her return, sharp gazes burning into her pelt, stripping her of any and all confidence and comfort she had ever felt. the disappointed headshakes as warriors averted their gazes and apprentices turned to giggle to one another, what an embarrassment she was. she had disappointed cobwebpaw and goldfish, failed blazingstar and willowwisp, betrayed her own mother. she was no use to riverclan, and she couldnt bear the thought of ever stepping paw in camp again.
this was it, silver gaze scanned the surrounding area before sitting down just outside of the shadowclan border in order to wait for a clan cat to pass her. this was it.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 21st, 2024 at 04:09 AM.