Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 16/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fadingsun - @occultation ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw knew that admitting something like sneaking out of camp to her mentor wasn't really the best idea, but she hadn't expected to feel as embarassed to him lightly scolding her for it. Her ears burned, and they pressed back against her head as she made herself smaller. "Yeah, yeah o' course!" She rushed to amend. "I'm sorry. I can't even fit out of the hole in the camp wall anymore, so--" she winced. "Actually, someone might wanna fix that..." She made a mental note to patch up the slight hole she had managed to wriggle through when she was a kit.

Fadingsun introduced the land to her, and Eaglepaw wondered why this was the place he decided to show her first. It... sucked. She parted her jaws to scent for anything interesting--prey, herbs, other cats, even--but nothing. With a twitch of her nose, Eaglepaw looked up at Fadingsun. "It has ta be a good story to make this place worth patrolin' I assume?" She goaded, looking at him expectantly. She wanted the story!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~