View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:44 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Real friends, good friends are hard to find, let's face it..

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Crowpaw could sense his paw touching her paw set something off inside of her. What? He didn't exactly know. When she had rested her head on his shoulder, he was even more confused. She was clearly happy, so he must have done the right thing in offering her whatever was possible to get. The thought of next Gathering was... stressful. All the Clans were hostile with each other, and with the recent battle between ThunderClan and RiverClan, their two leaders would be on edge. Especially Bumblestar... I don't know about Birdstar though.

"Sure, yeah. Next moon's Gathering, we will meet. Your wish is my command." He snorted from the amusement he felt, but it was all completely serious. Whatever she wanted, he'd give her. If it was his presence- his real presence- she wanted, he'd gladly meet her at the Seastones during the Gathering of the four Clans. Though, he didn't know for sure if he'd be a warrior by the time they met face to face for the first time. He was close to that point, but... he had been saying that for eight moons.

"I don't care what our Clans think of each other. I care what we think of each other. If I get in trouble, well... then that's on me. If you get in trouble- I'll be available to talk." The comment about him looking "less scary" when he smiled brought an amused twinkle into his eyes and he laughed. He fell quiet soon after and closed his eyes, taking in the calm atmosphere that he had missed so very much. He thought of what to say in return. Something nice, but... what? He started to think of something- he liked it when her eyes shined with joy. "You're beautiful when you laugh."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!