View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Dawn had just started spilling between the branches that loomed over ThunderClan's camp, and the bright red-gold light made Wolfhive squint as he made his way out of the warriors' den. He'd just been speaking to Mudhound [ @Rani] and Redhawk [ @tally] and with them on board, he was ready to gather the apprentices together.

He stopped when he reached the entrance of the apprentice den. He hadn't seen any of them outside on his way over, so unless they'd gone on an early patrol most should be within. "Apprentices! Get up, we got a training session planned for all of you today." He waited a second, giving them the opportunity to peek out and see him before he led them toward camp's exit. He would pause before it, off to a side as to not disturb traffic. Once the apprentice train stopped piling up, he continued.

"I know getting the sessions to complete training can be difficult, so we're doing something a bit different than the usual event. I need you guys to tell us what you haven't trained on or what you'd like to work on. Today's group is going to be split into three: based on what you say, you'll either be going with Mudhound, Redhawk, or myself for practice."

And once they said their topic of desire, he'd break them up accordingly.

This event should be pretty simple: have your apprentice let Wolfhive know where they want more training (hunting, fighting, or climbing) and he'll assign them to the group covering that topic. You will have 2 days to do this before Team Hornets head out of camp to get things rolling.

Note: even if your cat knows the above, they can still participate! It can count for the 2 general requirements or just serve as a brush-up so your apprentice is more prepared for the upcoming ShadowClan battle.

Your cat needs at least 3 posts responding to the training aspect of this roleplay to count toward their rank requirement and get them closer to a warrior ceremony! Posts like "he listened" without attempting to practice the techniques will not be counted, as they are considered low effort and are against the spirit of actively training.

《 Copperpaw 》
16/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

The brown tabby jumped up at the mention of training. They've been in camp for a while, not wanting to risk going out without a warrior again. They bounded out of their den to follow the newly made warrior Wolfhive. Copperpaw's fur prickled with antiapation, that will be them one day! They pipped up to talk about his training so they can get started as soon as possible. "Haven't really trained anything yet, but I want to learn how to fight!" Copperpaw swished their tail excitedly.
(@Bear ; Wolfhive )