View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:25 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed
Smile Re: Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

All accepted! Could you two please post the starters though? Whether friend or acquaintance, it'll be decided through rp! :3

Ok. Here's my starter:

As Hollyheart approached Fallenpeak, she got into her hunter's crouch, ready to playfully pounce on him. Three fox-lengths away, [I]snap[I] she stepped on a twig. "Whoops." She muttered, under her breath. Fallenpeak looked back, scanning the area, Hollyheart was glad for her black pelt. It helped her blend into the night. As Fallenpeak looked away, and Hollyheart took her chance, she quickly crawled towards him and pounced. Fallenpeak jumped and attempted to shake her off. "It's a lost cause," she whispered in his ear, before jumped off him. He looked at her in surprise, "Hollyheart, I totally knew that was you and not a Riverclan cat." Hollyheart shook her head, "Nope. I got you, I got you good." She giggled. Fallenpeak blushed, "I let you get me on purpose. I knew it was you in the bush, totally. He." Hollyheart sighed and cuffed him on the ear. "Hey! What was that for!" he said. "For not being prepared to protect your clan," she purred.

That was my starter. The two of them know each other and have grown up together. My idea was that they became mates??? Just an idea. I'm not trying to pressure you.