Default Re: otter in shark infested waters [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Otterkit
10+/10

tags; ( @Epiales ; Sharkit )

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kit looked around and couldn't find the anymore of the flowers he wanted on the side he was searching. Thankfully, the kit, who he's grown a little more comfortable around, gave him more blue flowers. Otterkit saw the gentle way they handled them and watched as bite's eyes locked onto a certain flower. A golden one.

Otterkit stepped towards it once the blue kitty moved away and picked it and laid it gently in his paws. It was a similar color to his own eyes and the brown kitten just relished in it's beauty for a while. His eyes found blue ones as the kitten asked him to put flowers in his pelt. His face twisted in surprise. This kit wanted him to decorate them? He hesitated then nodded, he would be able to forget this is a kit and think of it as a creative project.

The kitten swept the flowers on the ground towards him with a long flick of his tail. He worked swiftly, humming and matching the hues of blue with the kittens pelt. He brushed the side of the blue kittens pelt and noticed the scars. Otterkit paused, worry pricking his thoughts. Where did this cat get these from?

With his tiny paws, Otterkit placed the golden flower on the fur near his scars. He scooted back, looking at all he's done. His yellow eyes glinted of an emotion he's never felt before. Was this pride? It made him warm inside and he couldn't look away from the kitten. Without realizing it, Otterkit let out a grumbling low purr. This was nice.

Sharkkit
|he/bite/they|RC kit|river blue kit with seafoam eyes| doesn't like touch unless trusts|
"I look for you in everyone"

Shark flinched a bit at the touch but tried to stay steady so the other kit could put the flowers in. He smiled when otter stepped back, finishing putting the flowers in. They could feel the flowers next to…. Their scars? That’s funny, but bite didn’t care, although it was thoughtful. “I never ask you your name,” Shark chirped, looking at the other with careful eyes. Otters eyes looked like the flowers, Shark noticed, and giggled at the thought. “I’m Sharkkit by the way,” Shark purred his name, he liked it, the sound of it. And how he was told sharks looked, he wagged his tail slightly.

He looked at the other, very happy kit. That was funny. The other kit seemed so… quiet before. Almost distant. Now the cat seemed attentive, and excited. Shark didn’t quite know what to say to the other kit now. Maybe ask them for a game of moss ball? But that was basic and this kit didn’t seem like type to like a game of moss ball. He turned to the flower crown. “Could you teach me how to make one of those?” Bite asked the other kit. Shark was never known to like much of nature, or even take it in.

Shark flicked his tail as he felt something brush him. Hobble was back. The imaginary kit walked beside Shark, a small growl from the other. Could the other kit see him? No. The other kit was looking at the flowers, at shark… and… through Hobble. As if he wasn’t there. Hobble brought his claws close to Sharks scars and stared at Shark. His breath quickened. Close your eyes, they thought. Shark closed his eyes, breathing in… and out. He opened them again, Hobble was gone but Sharks nose bled a bit. Bite rubbed bite’s nose, trying to get the blood to stop. Finally it did, and the cut was slowly healing. Did Hobble do that? Shark wondered.
@nyx

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 4th, 2024 at 09:23 AM.