View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:23 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The light that filtered through the mouth of the medicine den was obstructed for a moment, alerting Drizzlecloud to the presence of their next guest. Her nose twitched as she caught onto the scent of her visitor before she twisted her head around to peer at them, big green eyes gazing at her. “Beetlewing, hello.”

[ @finley.exe so sorry for how long this took to get to. ]

Along came a queen and two kits… But she did not smell any blood, so she supposed that was good. Perhaps they were sick? Well, she could not smell any signs of sickness, either… Surely she’d be able to figure this out.

“Hello, you three.” She greeted softly, giving each of them a nod, although she took the time to cast especially warm smiles to the two kits that accompanied Nightshine. “May I ask you what you’re here for, today? And… I feel the need to tell you that I completely lost my hearing recently, so I apologize if I have any troubles understanding you.” She wasn’t too concerned about that though, just a general warning.

[ @Artemis @vei if you want to join this when you have the time ]
Nightshine
"I'm here for two reasons, one because I think that my own kit, Whitekit, is deaf, and two because Berrykit went through a lot of trauma with her mother, Stormysong." The queen patiently said. Berrykit covered her ears at the mention of her mother, and gave a little whine.