Thread: [ShadowClan] Windflowerpaw Finder
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Windflowerpaw Finder

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Moonmeadow⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Basics⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Name: Moonmeadow
Affliations: Shadowclan
Description: A huge, shadowy cat with particular smoky markings with one resting on their forehead in the shape of an eye. They have long, elegant fur and hazy, pale green eyes.
Personality: Moonmeadow is a kind, caring, but protective soul who is a focused and diligent warrior of Shadowclan. The molly is always looking for something to do to help out the clan with a focus on helping the young as she thinks caring for the future generations is one of the best honors a cat can have after serving a clan. While the molly has no biological children, they have a habit of picking up random kiddos anyways.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆W/ Wildflower⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Dynamic: Moonmeadow would be friendly and caring and maybe a bit too much when it comes to mother henning as she always is with apprentices, kits, and even other warriors. Moonmeadow would likely help out with Wildflower's training as seeing her kiddos become the best warriors they can be is really important to her and I think that Moonmeadow would do her best to try and help Wildflower with her mood swings. Like, learning about Wildflower's more avoidable triggers (not things like accidents; tripping, missing catchs, as those are unavoidable. Though maybe certain tones of voices, words, or other things if Wildflower has them; which I assume as it seems she gets upset quite ofetn), the best way to calm her down, and trying to help her contain her temperature in certain situations and how to stay respectful while still allowing the apprentice to be outspoken about her feelings. Overall, Moonmeadow just wants to see Wildflower succeed and would do their best to help the apprentice do that.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Role⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
(Which I should've started with, lollll)
I was thinking adoptive mother, as Moonmeadow hasn't had any biological litters nor has another who she would've had them with.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆The Moon's Stars⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Mother: Silentskies; npc
Adoptive daughter (Pending; I believe Crouchkit is going through an outsider joining so we'll see how that goes :3): Crouchkit
Adoptive daughter: Shadowpaw

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Plot Ideas⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
- I was thinking that for some initial plot ideas, there would be the adoption, which would heavily depend on the backstory that you have in line for Wildflower but maybe they could have a moment where Wildflower asks Moonmeadow to be her mom, or vice versa with Moonmeadow asking Wildflower to their kid.
- Another idea would just be bonding, maybe Wildflower had recently lost her temper in a scene where she got in trouble or just losing her temper bad in general so Moonmeadow finds her to have a heart to heart about it.
- A few check-in rps where Moonmeadow just finds her daughter and asks how she has been and how her training is going and what she has been up to.
- Shovel talk with Wildflower's crush/future mate like, The usual 'if you hurt my daughter I will make sure you stay an apprentice for twice as many moons or worse.' though they are only -cough-half-cough- joking about it and maybe Moonmeadow could bond with them as a sort of child-in-law situation
- If Wildflower needs any help with apprentice training Moonmeadow would be more than willing to lend a paw
- Idk what else rn

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆RP Examples⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Training With Shadowpaw
Hide n Seek event
Comforting a Clanmate*

*Please ignore the name and pronoun changes - They were approved but then ended up having a complication with the name so they changed. Also my writing is a lot better now

Anyways, that's all for right now, let me know if you need any additional details or have any questions!... @nyx

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 26th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.