View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2020, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

"Actually," meowed the leader, stepping forward, "It's Sootstar, now. Lionstorm has stepped down from his position. You've been gone for nearly a moon, Koiripple, care to explain where you've been?"

Sootstar raised a brow, clearly eager to hear her explanation.

"S-...Sootstar? Oh by the moons I've missed a lot, haven't I?" The molly frowned sadly and let her ears turn backward. "I admit I've been in a daze for some time now....I had been wandering the territory when Silverpelt appeared in the sky again. I had found myself down near Lionsbeach and I just....well, it's hard to explain. I looked out on the waters and just sat there, i-it felt like I had forgotten about anything else, that there wasn't anything in that moment......that moment just dragged on for so long. That's never happened to me before. I don't know how long it had been until I came to, but when I did I....I-I practically forgot what I was doing. It took me a while to recall the bits and pieces, but I just began to look around the territory until I ended up back here.....I'm sorry, I just don't know what happened to me." Her frown grew and she began to shuffle a little.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.