Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws stepped in front of the Shadowledge, feathery tail lashed with excitement and irritation - a tête-à-tête of naïveté coated eagerness and irritation at the messiness of the last round of patrols… did Shadowclan have such little pride nowadays that such lackadaisical behaviour was something that these felines did not spite holding deep within their hearts as if it was ingrained into their very beings… pitiful… This event would be good for them though, make up for the lack of patrol gatherings, teaching the future of the clan what new things to not put in their mouths and testing the aptitude of the older while getting much needed herbs for their stockade. ”All of Shadowclan gather at my paws, the freckled herbalist yowled, oriental shaped form shifting to a standing position, ”In lieu of doing a round of patrols this time around, we will be having an herb gathering riddle event and for the little ones of the clan I will be giving a lesson on dangerous herbs, new things we should not put in our maws,” his calm tones held a weight of authority but softened when he called for the little ones of the clan, they were nor ever had been the root of his current irritation. Mossy hues settled on the gathering felines, ”kits will come with me and warriors will be going out into the territory to gather the herbs, apprentices are encouraged to participate as well, however, no apprentice should leave camp alone so find your mentor or another warrior - no warrior should be taking more than two additional apprentices, three in total if you have an apprentice of your own. If there is any issues with such, speak to me and we can work something out,” Mossfreckle continued on, ”Once enough of you lot gather around I will give you your first riddle.”

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

~ The Rules ~

• You will need to post your character joining the event, you can join at anytime but for kit lessons I would prefer that you join sooner than later so that they gain the all the knowledge.

• I will post the riddles in the thread and you will figure out the needed herb and make a post of your cat gathering the correct herb - in this thread. I will provide a description of the herb IC so that your character can gather the needed herbs, however, OOC you are free to ask me for hints, look through Mossfreckle’s training tracker, or do research of your own to figure out what the herb is. IC if your character does not know that herb make an OOC note of the correct herb and have your character gather it simply by description, if you know the answer to the riddle OOC then your cat gathering by description will be gathering the correct herb.

• You will be given a certain number of days depending on the difficulty of the riddle, when that time is up I will have Mossfreckle IC say the answer and congratulate those who gathered the proper herbs - there will be no punishments if you miss a round or get the answer wrong, this is simply for fun and to gather herbs in lieu of the usual patrols.

• One post per person in this thread per Mossfreckle post to keep it getting cluttered, please.

• I will keep points - 1 for each proper herb gathered - and the person with the most points by the end of the event will get art by me of a character of their choice; if there is a tie I will do a raffle of all those tied. Those who participate in the kit side of the event will be put in a raffle and I will pick about two users to get art - dependent on how many participants there are.

Round/Lesson One starts March 28th

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 26th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.