View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:42 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Tunnel Punishments

Both warriors arrived at a reasonable time, thankfully. Fadingsun's patience was still quite thin with his Clanmates, so he was in little mood for being stood up on this punishment. Starlingflight seemed rather depressed, which was... odd. He recalled the warrior having been a fairly active presence in the Clan; perhaps he should talk to her later to make sure everything was okay.

He only twitched an ear at Pinefire's comment; while it was perhaps a little short-sighted, it wasn't exactly wrong. If Starlingflight was acting this way solely because she was being punished, she only had herself to blame. Still, she didn't seem like the type of warrior for that kind of self-pity.

Silently, Fadingsun beckoned the pair out of the camp and lead them towards one of the tunnel entrances he'd found. On the way, he grabbed a large stick in his jaws. Before diving down, he looked over his shoulder at the pair. "The tunnels can be dangerous, so follow my instructions exactly. If I tell you to run, do so and don't argue; hesitating for a moment could mean your death."

Turning back towards the gaping darkness ahead, the deputy padded down into its depths. It took some time, but eventually he reached a point of the tunnel that seemed somewhat weak to him; the ceiling felt crumbly and thinner than the nearby parts.

Dropping the stick at his paws, he shifted his gaze towards the shadowy figures of his Clanmates. "Shift this stick so that it's supporting this weak part of the ceiling. One of you will need to support the bottom while the other maneuvers the top into position against the ceiling. Do not push too hard; we don't need the ceiling giving way."

With that said, he stepped back to let the pair work.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.