Default Re: no mans land. (Albatrosses Territory) [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Albatross

"Some kind of animal...cannibal.."

tags; ( @ItsATryp ; Bat )

he/him / loner / redacted

Silver Tongue [active]

Bright sage green eyes flashed in the shadows of a nearby box.

Waiting.

Watching.

One wrong move, one wrong step, one wrong twig out of place and he'd go hungry. He's been relying on birds and animals of prey for food but he was never satisfied. Thinking carefully, his brain searched the options in front of him. He could jump out and attack the cat now or bring the cat to him. "Psst.." he whispered in a silver sweet voice. "Don't worry, I'm a friend." Yellow teeth smiled in the dark. "You should be careful out here. It's dangerous." His green eyes went wide.

Bat felt a shiver run down his spine, a sickening feeling of being watched spreading throughout him. He looked around, becoming increasingly more panicked as he turned his head side to side. Eventually, he caught a glimpse of bright green standing out in the piles of trash. "Hello?" He then squeaked out, anxiously.

The response did not make his worries any better. The voice screamed dangerous, but Bat knew if he tried to run now he would easily be caught. Bat came to the conclusion that this was a trap, and he'd stupidly fallen right into it.

"I'm just hungry," he called out in the dark, shifting his paws around and backing away from the dead thrush. "I didn't mean to stumble into anyone's territory, I'm sorry." He tried to reason with whoever was out there, fearfully hoping that he would get a chance to leave. Another part of him hoped that he was just being delusional, and he wasn't in any danger at all. He knew that was not likely the case, though.