My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She/Warrior/RC |
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry smiled despite herself. Oh Riverwhisper... She wondered how we was able to pick up on her unease so quickly? Maybe her scent filling with fear gave it away. Yeah, it was probably that. Regardless, it was sweet that he asked.

She leaned into his affection even if she still felt she wasn't deserving of it. Slow purrs rumbled deep in her throat as her smile widened.

"Oh, nothing." She said. Before even saying anything she considered dumping all of her problems and disgusting thoughts where all could see, but she wised against it. Today was supposed to be a good day for Riverwhisper, she didn't wanna ruin the happiness that radiated off him in waves. "Just thinking about you and.... And kits."

Swanberry inwardly scowled at herself. While the statement was more-or-less true, it was still a jarring way to open up a kitting announcement.

(I'm going to steal ur header now >:3)
[riverwhisper]
He\Warrior\RC
"The world is a better place with you in it."
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She was thinking about kits? He wondered why, but... never mind that. "Aw. You're thinking about meee?" he teased. It wasn't exactly teasing, considering she was all he thought about but she made him feel like he deserved a place in this world.

"If you think I'm forcing you to want or have kits, I'm not. If you don't want them, just tell me. I'd still love you either way." Riverwhisper blurted. He didn't want her thinking he only wanted kits from her. He truly loved her. He wanted a family; even without kits, Swanberry was still his family. He felt ashamed that what he'd just said was an actual thought he'd had, but he knew deep down inside him that Swanberry wouldn't think that.

Right?

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 17th, 2024 at 04:55 PM.