miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Strawberrypaw Training [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw looked at the river with wide eyes and a hint of excitement. She had never been to the river before and was amazed by the beauty of it. She turned to her mentor, DeerSpark, and smiled. ' ' I've never seen so many fish in one place before,' ' she said, her eyes shining. ' ' What kind of fish do you think we should catch?' ' DeerSpark sat up and looked at the river with a thoughtful expression. He then explained to StrawberryPaw that every kind of fish has its own strengths and weaknesses and that her goal was to find them. StrawberryPaw nodded, taking in the information. She stepped closer to the river, feeling the seafoam rush underneath her paws and the mist spray onto her face. She looked at the fish, trying to determine which ones would be easier to catch. After a few moments, she spotted a group of carp swimming close to the shore. They seemed unbothered, and she figured they would put up less of a fight than the trout swimming in the deeper parts of the river. ' ' I think we should try to catch those carp,' ' she said, pointing to the group of fish.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

His face tightened in a quick little smile. "Have at it. Go for the gills." He mimed a scooping motion with his paws.

He then backed away from the river, his body now a few tail lengths behind Strawberrypaw. If he knew one thing he knew that actually catching the fish was the messiest part. Even if he was a full Riverclan cat, he still didn't really like to get splashed when his whole body wasn't in the water, it just didn't feel right having some parts of his fur damp with water and others perfectly dry. He'd rather choose one or the other, not both!

Deerspark had noticed how his apprentice said "we", implying that he'd catch some carp with her, but he only shook his head an nodded towards the fish. If he needed to visually demonstrate to better help his clanmate then he would, no hesitation. But he wanted to see how much work really needed to be done with Strawberrypaw's patience and stealth. He couldn't see that if he did all the catching for her. Sometimes warriors had to work on impulse. This was one of those times.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!